✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Vingt-Cinq *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Toge is missing? And right before the awakening?" Suguru asks, confused. He can't believe it. He can't believe it at all. Tears well up in his eyes. Toge had been so excited about the awakening. The awakening was the one night a year where all angels who had died and had never committed a crime came back to life for twenty-four hours.

"He's gonna miss seeing Sarah. He was so excited about seeing Sarah again." Abyzou says. Sarah was Toge's twin sister. But she died from unknown causes at one year old.

"I just hope he's okay wherever he is." Jaoel says.

Eric has his arms around Jaoel and Suguru looks confused.

"What's going on here?" Suguru asks, gesturing to the two of them.

"We're dating." Jaoel explains.

Jaoel is worried for her brother. This probably hit him the hardest because Toge and him were the closest. Suguru loved Toge more than anything. Maybe even more than Satoru.

"We'll find him." Theliel says as she puts her arms around her big brother. Suguru leans into her.

"I know." Suguru whispers. But he didn't sound like he knew.

👑

"We need to find Toge. Suguru hasn't been himself. He's constantly crying. I can see it. He isn't happy anymore. Not even Satoru can cheer him up. He really loves Toge." Jaoel says as everyone gathers in the throne room.

"We could all go into the city and see if anyone has seen him." Theliel says.

"That's a good idea. Let's go." Jaoel says. She was determined to find her little brother and make Suguru happy again. Suguru walks into the room.

Just then, before they can go they hear the huge doors to the throne room open, but no one is there.

Suddenly, Satoru screams and puts his hands on his head.

"Make it stop! Make it stop!" He yells.

Suguru runs over to him. But before he gets to him he opens his eyes and let his arms fall to his sides. But when he does that it causes a huge burst of dust from the ground. Then Suguru notices his eyes. They're purple. The same purple of Toge's eyes.

"You don't hear that? You don't hear that voice?" Satoru asks.

"What voice? Satoru, what are you talking about?" Jaoel asks.

"You don't hear it. Of course you don't. You wouldn't want to." Satoru mumbles.

"What? What do you mean? What's going on? You know where he is?" Satoru talks to himself. Suddenly, he screams again.

"Make it stop!" He yells.

"Make what stop? Satoru, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." Suguru says.

"There's nothing wrong! I'm fine!" Satoru yells and this time when he opens them his eyes are completely purple.

"You don't understand me! No one does!" Satoru yells.

"What do you mean? Satoru, you're scaring me." Suguru says.

"I'm not Satoru." Satoru says.

"You're not Satoru?" Suguru asks.

"Suguru, we need to go look for Toge, we can deal with this later." Jaoel says as she sets her hand on his shoulder.

"I don't want to be found! Quit looking for me!" Satoru shouts.

"Toge?" Jegudiel asks.

"I don't want to be found. I don't care how much you want me back. LEAVE ME ALONE!" Satoru, well, Toge shouts.