Nineteen

"Okay everyone. Welcome to The Museum Of Mystic Falls. Please pair up with a small group. You will have roughly five hours to walk around wherever. We will meet back in the main lobby at noon for lunch. Then, you will have the rest of the day to explore. From there on, we will meet back upstairs at nine to set up everyone's sleeping bags!" Mrs. Gates announces excitedly, a large smile on her face for the day ahead.

"Is Tyler here?" Bonnie whispers to Caroline, teasing slightly.

"No, he's in the... well, he's in the dumber science class," she can't help but to giggle.

"Ah, gotcha."

"What do you guys wanna look at first?" Kol asks, seeming excited.

"You sound so happy," Caroline points out with a grin.

"Hey, I like museums!"

"I didn't take you for a guy who is interested in the past," Elena jokes.

Kol rolls his eyes as they begin to start off, examining the first pieces of artwork lining the walls.

"This is gorgeous," Caroline points out, almost in a trance at the artwork of a beautiful woman. She's nude, simply holding her newborn child in her arms, tears streaming down her face.

"Eh, I don't really get art," Elena admits, moving on. Kol stares at it for one more second before movie on along with Bonnie.

Caroline stands, admiring it still. The way the artist painted it is simply breathtaking.

"Beautiful, hm?" a deep yet all too familiar voice makes her jump, turning around.

"Klaus? What are you doing? I thought you were mad at me," she huffs, crossing her arms.

He smiles slightly, "mad at you? No. Mad at who you've been making out with? Yeah."

"Listen, if you came over here just to lecture me on who you think I should date and not date then leave, okay?" she sighs, turning away and back to the painting.

"Believe it or not, those aren't my intentions. I actually came over here to ask you something..." he starts off.

Caroline eyes him, "what is it?"

"So you see, my friend group isn't exactly here at the moment. They weren't interested in taking science a second year, so that leaves me of course alone on this little expedition," he explains, making her roll her eyes.

"And?"

"And I am now asking kindly, Caroline Forbes, may I please join you and your little friends to tour the museum?" he smirks.

"Whatever. But don't try to start anything, okay?" she jabs his chest, making him chuckle.

"Sure thing, love."

Caroline catches up with the rest of her group, Klaus closely behind her.

"Guys, we have another joining us I guess," she frowns.

"You're joking."

"Klaus?"

• • •

Here's a little update for you guys!

Happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrate!

Vote and comment if you enjoyed!

XoXo