Tear His Ass Up

Recap of Story: Callie ended up getting sexually assaulted by Prof. Jordan. Amber came down to her school to work on her case. Amber finally got Tameka Shaw, a student previously sexual assaulted and kicked out of school to testify in the trial. Tameka ended up having a child as a product of the assault.

The family of Amiri, Auggie, Rahiel (Auggie's girlfriend whose pregnant, Na-Na (Rahiel's daughter), Morgan (Amiri's girlfriend) and Quincy (Callie's new found love and the one who supported her through) all stand with Callie

Now that we're back on track. Let's jump into the story.

Callie POV-

"Does your crazy cousin know you over here?" Quincy asked me as he welcomed me into his apartment.

"No." I giggled.

He shook his head and closed the door.

"Quincy don't tell me you're scared of Amiri?" I sat on the couch.

"No but if he call me beige one more time, I'm going to have to whoop his ass." He sat on the couch next to me.

I laughed looking at him.

He just turned to look at me and stared.

"What?" I made a silly face.

The corners of his mouth turned up

The corners of his mouth turned up. He moved my hair out my face with his right hand.

"Even in dark times, you still find a way to be a light." He looked in my eyes.

I blushed super hard. "Well you make it easy." I patted his leg.

"Do I?" He pointed at himself.

"Yes silly. You check on me everyday and night. Sending me memes and gifs to make me laugh. With you this gets easier."

"Well I try." He rubbed his light beard cockily.

"Whatever." I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"How are you tho? Tomorrow's the day." He looked at me seriously.