Mystery Man

Auggie POV

"Babygirl you have to go

"Babygirl you have to go." Shantel gripped my neck tightly as we walked into her kindergarten class.

She had been away from school a lot last year due to her being sick, and we wanted her to get back used to going.

"Nooooo." She whined with her head on my shoulder.

"I got class princess." I tried to pull her arms away she held tighter.

"Please don't leave me." She started to cry.

I sighed. "I'll be back after class okay?"

"Nooooo." She cried harder.

"I know this is an adjustment for her, being sick and coming back. You can take her today, but tomorrow she's just going to have to cry. She'll make it." One of the teachers said.

"Okay." I sighed. I then walked out the building.

I literally had class in ten minutes, so I didn't have time to take her to the shop with Ra.

"I love you Auggie." Na said as I put her in the car seat. Knowing she showed out. And I wasn't happy.

"You not slick Shantel." I looked at her.

"I'm sorry." She poked her lip out like she was trying to cry.

"Don't try it." I pointed my finger at her and closed the door. I don't get mad at her too often, and I try not to be. But this morning, I didn't have time for it.

I got in the front seat and hurriedly drove to school so I wouldn't be late.
Noelle POV-

"Miri you already got a full plate." I looked at him as he picked a strawberry off my plate.

I had swiped him and Callie into my dorm room for breakfast before we went to class. Nutty was going to meet us at class.

"I ain't get no fruit tho." He licked said chewing then licked his lips.

Omg guys, it's starting. I was trying to play it cool, but I can't. The heart eyes are emerging looking at him.

Ignore Cori His sister. Lol.