Pest

Quincy is not Aug's son. Didn't we establish he's one of the few faithful men in the world? Stop reaching y'all. Plot Twist he's Bobby Ray's son. Just kidding 😂😂

Auggie POV-

"I need you to baby sit tonight." Ra had just got out the shower and was changing. She was about to pick up Na-Na from school soon. I was on the bed doing my homework.

"What you mean? Where you going?" I raised my brow.

"What do you mean where I'm going?" She said putting on her underwear and bra. "Can't I go out."

"Not without me. No."

She rolled her eyes.

"Don't be rolling your eyes. Who you going out with?"

"Why you being nosey?" She said putting on her lotion.

"Because as your future husband and father of your two children I have that right."

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "You are so dramatic. Oh my God."

"Fareal babe, where you going?" I looked up from my laptop.

"If you must know, me and Morgan are going to hang out."

"I'm gone like two days and you hanging out with Morgan more than you hang out with me. Like damn can I get time with my baby too."

"Stop exaggerating. Auggie." She said getting her clothes out her closet.

I laughed. "I'm joking. a little bit. Y'all have been hanging out a lot tho."

"I like Morgan. And you know I don't hang with a lot of people. But She's one of the few people that like gets it. Her life has been hard like mine ya know. So we connect."

"Well if Morgan is more important than me, have fun. Glad you found a friend. Guess Na-Na my only friend." I said being sarcastic.

"You are so annoying." She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"Nah go and fun baby."

"I was going to do that anyway." She got her earrings off the dresser next to me.

"Oh it's like that?" I asked.

"Yes." She put on her earrings.

"When our first appointment for the baby?"

"I told you next week."

"They gon tell us what it is?"

"No It's too early." She said annoyed.

"Okay. I'm new to this damn. Calm down."

She was about to leave out the room.

"Where my kiss before you go?" I said purposely pestering her.

"Oh my God you are so annoying. Like uhhh..." She half laughed.

She bent down to kiss me. I turned my face.