Its My Birthday Part 2

Amiri POV-

"Make sure you drop us off at the very front of the restaurant. Very front." I told the Uber driver. "Everybody need to see me walk in."

Morgan shook her head and laughed.  "You going in by yourself."

"No. We have to go in together. It adds to the effect."

"Amiri people are going to think I'm a prostitute, you dressed like that." She stale faced me.

"No they won't." I wiped off my fur coat I rented.

"You look like a wanna be Pimp

"You look like a wanna be Pimp." She Touched the jacket. I playfully removed her hands.

"Anything but the fur baby. Anything but the fur." I wiped off her print.

She hit me hard. "I'll rip this shit."

"And I'll rip your dress and make love to you in the back of this uber." I adjusted my fake Malcolm X glasses I got from Target and new gold watch my mother bought me and Auggie for our birthday.

"This graduation suit came in handy didn't  it?" I adjusted my tie.

"Amiri, they are going to laugh at us in that restaurant."

"So let me live. It's my G-day. Dang."

"A pimp at Outback Steakhouse, this is a sight to see."

"We can imagine it's something else. What Future say Nobu? Yeah, let's imagine it's Nobu." I took a quick selfie.  "I can't help it you broke and this all you could afford for my bday."

"Nigga I asked you where did you want to go, you said outback." She snapped.

"Cause I know you got an outback budget. If you was my other woman, we would've went somewhere expensive. She can afford that."

She eyed me, not here for the jokes.

"I'm playing baby damn. I like outback. Geez." I tried to lovingly grab her hand, she snatched it back.

We pulled up to Outback.

"Why are we waiting?" She asked after I didn't get out.

"It's my birthday open my door." I told Morgan fixing my tie.

"You must don't want either one of us to get out. Birthday or no birthday, you open my door." She looked at me.