Twik applehead 😂

Lee Adamson- 6 hours later
Getting out of the shower I apply baby oil and cocoa butter lotion to my body . I apply mango coconut butter to my hair and scalp than spray my scalp with olive oil. "BABE WHERE IS TAUVI?" Bae asks "I DON'T KNOW CHECK THE NEIGHBORS" I say while putting on my black Ralph Lauren boxers , black Ralph Lauren sports bra , plain white long sleeve shirt , red sweatpants and my white and red splattered custom timb boots .  Taking my phone off the counter I scroll to camera than pose in my body length mirror snapping pic after pic with different poses and facial expressions . I upload a few of them on instagram with the caption *Only The Finest* than I upload some on Facebook with the same caption but add a horse emoji, some girl comments *😍😘 you sexy* I comment back *thanks - my girl thinks so too 😉*

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Briasia💤
"Bae" Carter says "hmmm?" I groan, I hate being woke out my sleep it pisses me off and especially having two kids and already not sleeping like urgh let me sleep "I want some!" She says placing her left hand on my boobs "I'm tired" "so what?" "So no" I say rolling over "ugh you learned to walk again and now you being a straight asshole" Carter laughs moving her hand "I can barely walk but okay" I make the ok sign with my hand than close my eyes "you want me to beat yo ass?" She asks sarcastically "if you want Reece to come in here and beat yours than throw your manly ass out the window like a stupid twik than go ahead" I laugh "twik? The fuck?" She says walking out the room "TWIK" I yell "whatever" Carter says waving me off . "I LOVE YOU APPLEHEAD" i laugh "LOVE YOU" Carter comes back in the room with a drink in her hand "I want some" taking the henny cup and downing half straight to the head.