Chapter 20: Devil's Bane

Start from the beginning

She hopped down to my level and began to sway her hips. My cheeks heated up. Damn you!

Jackass: WhAT??! TwO?!?!

Trish: Lets finish him off!

Nero: ...right!

Trish's sword took on the form of a scythe. She tossed it in a circular motion towards Jackass's legs!

With Red Queen's exceed gauge full, I let her rip!!

Nero: CRAAAAZZZZZY!!!

I began to hack and slash at his torso as Trish took to the skies! Yellow lightning danced around us as we all exchanged blows!

Trish: Have a bit of this!

I watched as Trish came down like a falling star! I was kinda mesmerized with her combative action. One move after another, the skills...

WHACK!!

Jackass's hammer slammed into me like a truck! I was thrown into the wall of the tower! Damn.

Trish: Keep your eyes on the prize, kid!

Nero: ...It....wasn't like that...

That smarted! By the time I was back on my feet Trish had taken care of Jackass.

Trish: Done and done.

A bright light engulfed Trish. After it died down Trish had a new weapon.

 After it died down Trish had a new weapon

Nero: Oh cmon! When am I gonna get one?

Trish: When you kill one.
_______________________________
Dante's perspective;
There I was, watching my partners in crime battling a horde of Pride devils from overhead.

Patty: Watch em drop like flies!

Ash: Stay focused.

The silver chick was using some sort of bow staff. She's pretty good.

My eyes moved up past the debris. The tower was just beyond this point. I looked to my 'friends' again. They can handle this.

I hopped over all the destruction. I couldn't wait. Curiosity and all that jazz. Could this be what Silver was talking about? The danger I must prevent in order to save the world?

We shall see.