8

They stood in front of the shop glasses stalled in front of the window. EyeGlass the name of the shop made exactly clear what it is.

James swallows. "I don't want to go."

Sacha looks in his eyes. "Why are you so afraid?"

James looks nervously away. "Because I'm a nerd and glasses would make a bigger one."

"What's so bad about being a nerd?" Sacha asks, stroking James' cheek.

James blushes "That people bully me."

Sacha stops stroking his cheek yet lets her hand rest on his cheek, she stares at him shocked. Does people bully James? Ut he's a wonderful and smart guy. Okay... he does dress like a nerd and always focus and answer all the questions when it is about maths but he is respected and has friends... so why would people bully him.

James pushes Sacha's frozen hand away and turns away embarrassed. Staring at the ground, feeling like he should walk away and never talk to his lover ever again.

"James... I didn't know you... were getting bullied...." She speaks up. Pulling him in a tight hug.

James' eyes widen. She hugs him... is hugging good? why does she hug him..?

"Don't be afraid to get glasses..." She whispers.

"But what if..."

"Then we send Luke straight to those who hurt you."

James laughs a bit, he knows Luke wouldn't let them ever walk away with it when he knows about this. "It's better Luke doesn't know." James says.

"Please..." Sacha breaks away from the hug and looks in James' dark eyes.

He sighs.

Sacha carefully takes him inside the store.