4

James sits next Luke in English class. He feels frustrated by the indian accent of their English teacher.

She writes something on the schoolboard.

James looks at Luke and whispers "What does she write?"

"That you need glasses." Luke hisses back quiet.

James shuts up entirely and tries to figure out what the teacher writes. Giving up after a couple of attempts as he makes some calculations about how much seconds this lesson will take inside his head.

"Dude..." Luke whispers. "Don't stare out of the window."

James sighs and focusses back on the teacher, not that he likes her, in fact he hates this teacher. She claims he can't speak English while he has British blood in his veins. Just ridiculous. "This lesson takes 2534 seconds, correction 2529."

".... If you want people to like you more, be less like a nerd." Luke mumbles.

"You're a nerd yourself." James whispers back.

"I don't act like one." Luke whispers annoyed.

"Lukas, James. Any problems?" The teacher asks.

"James hates you." Luke puts up an annoying grin to James. Loving to bring his friend in trouble.

"James stay here. The others can go." The teacher seems hurt.

Luke stood up and slapped his friend playfully on his back "Goodluck bud."

"You have to stay too Lukas." The teacher says, crossing her arms, the other students pack their bags and leave class.

"With all the respect of the world madam but James destracted me, besides.... could you please name me Luke instead of Lukas......" Luke says.

"He hates his name." James teases back, referring to those 'hate teacher' words from earlier.

The teacher sighs. "James, you have to accept I'm your teacher and you-" she points to Luke "-should accept your signed in by this university with the name Lukas."

The boys groan.

"Now go and I expect from both of you an English essay about Respect and Acceptation. 1000 words each."

"Yes madam!" the boys say at the same time.

"Now you can go."

James and Luke leave class. "30 mins less English class, well done." James says.

"You really hate her, don't you?"

"I don't trust her." James says, walking to a spot he knows Sacha goes there a lot. Planning to wait for her.

"Not again...." Luke facepalms.

"What?" James asks surprised.

"You waiting for Sacha while we could do anything we want to do."

"Well... there is 21,3% she could turn up now...." James says.

Luke facepalms again. "Nerd." he teases his friend.

"Proud to be nerd." James shrugs.

"You know the actual phrase is proud to be scout?"

"I'm no scout, you are."

"I were... I stopped, Friday was my last time."

James jaw drops. "You love scouting..."

"But scouting won't give me an inventure future, it keeps me away from my dreams." Luke hisses.

"You made a mistake Luke.." James sighs.

"And you need to accept I stopped."