Chapter 27: Let's Do It

Start from the beginning

The nurse led me into a closet. She shut the door and walked up to me, pressing us up against a wall. Her breath was hot against my face as I looked down at her. "I want you, right now" she said breathily. I got the idea and flipped us around, pressing her against the wall and smashed my mouth up against hers. I traced my tongue slowly around her top lip, begging for entrance. She giggled and broke the kiss, just to take her scrubs up and over her head. She stood before me in a black lace bra. "Damn" I whispered cupping her boobs. She grabbed my neck and continued our kiss, and granted me entrance. My tongue explored her mouth, which tasted like cherry. I felt her smile. She bit down on my bottom lip and I yanked my shirt off. I felt her hands begin to roam my abs and they slowly traced down into my pants. "Off" she whispered. She helped me too them off. I backed up a bit and helped rip off her pants, revealing a matching black thong. I liked my lips wanting to leave hickeys everywhere. I walked back over to her and started sucking on her neck. I heard her moan and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She placed my hands across her ass and I felt around a bit. I continued to kiss her all the way down to her belly button. I slowly removed her thong with my teeth. "Oh Jack, I can't wait anymore" she moaned down at me. I looked up at her and smiled, taking off my boxers. I let her down so she stood up against the wall. I slowly walked towards her, letting her get a good look at my little friend. She must be a little startled by how big it is, because I can see a little bit of fear behind the lust in her eyes. "It's okay" I whispered, unhooking her bra. "I'll say red light when it's too painful to go on. Otherwise, do me hard" she said breathily, turning me on. I pressed my palms against the wall, bracing myself and giving her time to wrap her hand around my shoulders. I thrusted into her and she gasped, taking in the full length. I started slow and then gained speed. I felt her clawing at my back which turned me on so much. I continued going deeper and harder. "Yellow light!" She screeched. I slowed down a bit but continued, and kissed at her neck, leaving a hickey or two. She was just so hot. She pulled at my hair and moaned. I moaned into her neck. I reached my climax and moaned "oh my god". She started panting as I was coming down, apparently she had reached her climax at the same time as me. I pulled out and put her back on the ground, giving her a spank for a job well done. She looked up into my eyes. "Jack, that was amazing" she said in between panting. "You did a damn good job yourself" I said grinning. She started to get dressed and I followed her lead. She led me back down the corridor after we were all set. I admired her hair as we walked, it was messed up slightly, and I grinned knowing it was my doing. When we were back in Alex's room she slipped a piece of paper into my back pocket and smiled at me as she left.

"Dude what the hell happened to you?!" Alex exclaimed. "What?" I asked. "Look in the mirror". I turned around and saw that my hair was a sweaty mess, and my cheeks were red. "Oh" I said and chuckled. "Did you get it on in a hospital?!" He screeched. "Yup" I said popping the p. To be truthful, I couldn't stop thinking about that girl. And I didn't even know her name. "What did she give you?" He asked. Remembering the paper slip, I pulled it out. It had her number scribbled on it with her name.

Stephanie.

Raegyn's Perspective

Two hours after Jack left, Rian dropped me off at the hospital. I waved to him as he drove off and walked inside. I grabbed a badge and made my way to Alex's room to discover it was empty. Hm. I walked out to the waiting room and found Jack looking like hell. "Hey!" I said, running over. "Where's Lex?" I asked. "Operating room" he said briefly, dialing something in his phone. "What?!" I gasped. "Don't worry, he's just getting the prosthetic" he said calmly. "That's great!" I said. "And what happened to you?" I asked curiously. "I met a nurse here, and she gave me her number" he said, and put his phone away. "And that's all that happened?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. He giggled nervously and rubbed his neck. "You know what happened" he said slyly. "Damn Barakat, still got it in ya" I said snickering. He looked at me, clearly not amused. "So, a hookup or something more?" I asked. "I want it to be something more" he said. "Text her!" I exclaimed. "No... I'm too nervous. What do I even say after that?" He pondered out loud. "Give me your phone" I demanded. He handed it over and I started a new message to "Stephanie ;)"

To: Stephanie ;)

Hey! It's Jack :)

"There" I said and handed it back to him. I started tapping on my legs, anxious to see Alex again. Ding. "She responded!" Jack said excitedly. He opened it and read it out loud.

From: Stephanie ;)

Hey Jack. You were great! I'd love to meet up again sometime.

"I know what I'm gonna say" he said confidently. "That a boy!" I joked.

To: Stephanie ;)

For another hookup? Because I'd love to take you out for dinner first.

"That's romantic. I'm pleasantly surprised Barakat" I snickered. "I know... Me too" he joked.

A male nurse entered the waiting room. "Jack Barakat and Raegyn Santiaga?" He called out. Jack and I stood up and walked over to him.

"The operation was a success" he said.

*Author's Note*

Steamy chapter! Yay!

Jack and Stephanie? Yay or nay? I'd love to read some comments.

I will officially be updating my story weekly (for as long as I can) on Sundays!

Love you all!

Marissa XX