Chapter 15: Check Your Phone

Chapter 15

Alex's Perspective

The first place I decided to stop was the florist, to pick up some flowers for Raegyn. I googled the best florist in town and even though it was on the complete opposite side as the coffee shop, I decided to go anyways. I picked up a bouquet of red roses with babies breath. The next place I decided to stop was at a chocolatier, to pick up a box of chocolates. I decided on an assortment box, because I'm not sure what her favorite kind is. Now that I had some gifts, I felt ready to meet Raegyn at the coffee shop.

When I got there, I found an intimate seat towards the back and sat down. A young woman that looked about my age with long, curly blonde hair came over to me.

"Hi" she said and sat down. "Hi, I'll take one coffee with cream no sugar please" I told her kindly. "Oh, I don't work here" she said and smiled. "Oh" I said. "What brings you here alone?" she asked. "I'm not alone... I have a date that's meeting me here" I told her. She moaned and got up and walked away. "Hooker" I whispered quietly to myself.

An hour passed and Raegyn was supposed to be here like 45 minutes ago. I hope everything is okay, I thought to myself. I better call her to make sure. I whipped out my phone and dialed her number.

Ring, Ring, Ring

Raegyn's Perspective

I watched the clock tick by ever since it passed by the time I was supposed to meet Alex. Maybe he already found a new whore to hookup with.

I was going to spend the entire day in bed not caring about anything. I know it's stupid to have your heart broken over something like this, but I got my hopes up and they came crashing down.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing. It was all the way across the room. I debated whether or not getting up to answer it, it's probably just Sam calling to ask about the stupid concert last night. I was not up for that, so I rolled over and decided to ignore it. A few seconds after it stopped, it started ringing again. Okay sassypants, I'm coming! I thought to myself as I got up and answered the phone without bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked, my voice groggy. "Raegyn! You sound awful! Are you okay?" My eyes started to water as the too familiar voice spoke to me. "I'm fine. Why are you calling me?" I asked. "Did you forget about our coffee date?" Alex asked. "Do you even remember anything about last night!" I screamed at him. "What about last night?" He asked stupidly. "Wow you were really that drunk. Check your phone." I spat and hung up. I threw myself down on the bed and continued to cry myself into a nap.

Alex's Perspective

Drunk? I was completely sober and asleep last night. What the hell was she talking about? Desperate to know, I started going through my text messages

To: Raegyn <3

Heyyyy gurl whazzz up. You giving me a boner right now just thinking about ya ;)

OH MY GOD. I didn't send this!

Then my most recent just about broke my heart:

From Raegyn <3

You're just looking for a one night stand, so you can find some other girl! You jerk! Forget about tomorrow!

You have to be kidding me, I would never send anything like this to a girl, especially not a girl like Raegyn. That means that one of the guys did when they were wasted!

Immediately, I grabbed the roses, the chocolates and I hustled out of the store with one thing on my mind. The entire ride home I could only imagine my fist pounding whoever was responsible for this.

When I got back to the tour bus I stormed inside.

Jack's Perspective

Alex burst through the door and his face was bright red. "Whoah, what's wrong?" I asked. His eyes shot daggers through me.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS FOR?!?" He screamed and threw his phone at me. "What the hell bro, I didn't do anything! I don't know what you're talking about!" I exclaimed. "Go through my messages to Raegyn" he said through clenched teeth. He walked into the next room and left me alone with his phone. I started to read the messages.

What the hell... I thought to myself, Alex would never send anything like this to anybody. Suddenly, it hit me. I was so drunk I must have sent these texts. Holy shit that's why he's so mad. I carefully approached the room where Alex was. I walked in to find him facing the wall.

"Alex..." I whispered. Alex turned around at came charging at me and pinned me to the wall. "WHO DID THIS" he screamed. "I'm sorry, I was drunk, I had no idea what I was doing!" I spoke, and scrunched my face in the pain he was causing me. His muscles relaxed and he let me go. I quickly slipped away from the place on the wall I was pinned at. Alex threw his fist at the wall and created a huge dent.

"I'm sorry Alex... I'm so sorry" I whispered.

*Authors Note*

Sorry it took so long to update guys I've been busy but thanks for hanging in there, I love you all ;*

~Marissa