Chapter 12: Stay A While

Chapter 12

Raegyn's Perspective

Alex was holding me. This can't actually be happening. This must be a dream, right? "Is this a dream?" I heard Alex laugh and he whispered, "no, it's not" and as we pulled out of the hug he smiled at me.

"So Alex, hmmm. You and this girl, eh? I see how you're looking at her" Jack screamed. I looked at Alex and raised my eyebrows. Alex's head snapped in Jack's direction and his eyes starting giving him the death stare. Rian and Zach erupted with laughter. "We'll give you two some privacy, we're heading to the bus" Rian told us and walked away, followed by Zach who gave Alex a wink, and lastly Jack left with a giggle.

Then we were alone.

Alex's Perspective

I was ready to kill the guys. Now Raegyn thinks I'm in love with her! How embarrassing! This is great. Those cowards ran away before I could hurt them. HA.

Raegyn and I now had some privacy, so now's my chance to make a move.

"Sorry about that, they like to embarrass me... a lot" I said with a laugh and looked at the ground. "It's fine, they seem like cool guys. Cool, but brotherly guys" she said with a smile.

Wow, she's not suspecting anything. My heart started racing because my reputation still has a chance as being cool, calm and collected. I looked into Raegyn's eyes more confident and smiled at her. "So... It was nice meeting you, I have to go now... My mom's here." She sighed. "Oh... Okay" I sighed as well.

Raegyn turned and started to walk away, my mind drawing blank in panic. Think fast, idiot! I shouted at myself.

"RAEGYN! WAIT!" I called out. She turned around and I started jogging towards her. "We should talk some more... Can I have your number?" I asked, breathing heavy in relief. "Sure!" She exclaimed. "Great, let's swap phones" I smiled. She handed me her phone and I gave her mine. I typed in my digits and named myself "Alex from All Time Low(:". Then she gave me my phone back and I sent "Raegyn Santiaga" a text: "Hi Rae xx Alex".

Her face brightened when she got it. "Really, Alex from All Time Low? I think I could figure out who you are" she said laughing. "Just in case, Raegyn Santiaga, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I thought to myself out loud. "Thank you" she said smiling at the ground. I could watch her smile all day. Honestly, it's that beautiful.

"Do you live in the area?" I asked to fill the silence. "Yeah, actually just like 20 minutes or so from here" she said. "It's a nice city here, I like it. It reminds me of Baltimore" I told her. "Where are you guys playing next in your tour?" She asked. "Nowhere for like another few weeks or so, we're staying in a small town near here until then" I explained. "Oh, what town will you be staying in?" She asked. "Shrewsbury, have you heard of it?" Her eyes illuminated with happiness.

"That's where I live!" She said. "That's cool, we should hang out sometime?" I suggested. "That sounds awesome" she said and glanced down at her phone and her eyebrows furrowed. "Everything okay?" I asked. "Yeah, but I really have to go now, my mom's been waiting." She said disappointed. "That's okay, this isn't the last time we can see each other. Text me sometime, call me whenever, okay?" I assured her. "Okay" she smiled at me. "Bye Raegyn" I called out to her walking towards a car I expected to be her mother's. Before getting in the car she called back, "Bye Alex, thanks for everything!" And with that she got in the car and drove away.

I walked back to the tour bus to be greeted by three smirking guys. "So how did it go?" Zach asked. "Really good, I got her number and we're staying in the town that she lives in." I stated, trying not to show the excitement in my voice. "That's great! Maybe you guys can 'get to know each other better', eh?" Rian said with a wink. "I don't know" I pondered and looked at Jack. "It's okay Ayelex, i knew that love never lasts" Jack said, tearing up jokingly. "AWWW my poor baby!" I screamed and pulled him into a big bear hug. Everyone busted out in tears from laughing. After Jack got himself together he gave me a pat on the back. Maybe this girl will be different.

Maybe this girl will be my girl.

Maybe with this girl, I can stay a while.

*Authors Note*

Wow, almost 100 readers! Thank you all so much I love you guys! Sorry that the story is taking so long to really get the romance going and that the updates take a little long for me to write and how the chapters are kind of short I'm going to try to fix these things! Please leave some more suggestions in the comments! Love you all! ~M