Chapter 9: The Concert

Chapter 9

Alex's Perspective:

The screams were so loud now that we could easily figure out security helped the early girls find their real seats and that everyone was ready to rock out.

Backstage, we were having our pre-concert pump up, with Jack leading us in some leaps, chest banging and uncontrollable laughter.

Our tour manager walked in and tried to tell us we had five minutes left, but had little success as we continued to jump around and scream like big buffoons.

Finally Rian noticed and eventually got us to stop.

"Now you idiots have two minutes to show time!" He screeched and left the room.

We all broke out in laughter at his seriousness. It's just a concert - it's gonna be a badass one, guaranteed!

The clock was ticking so the guys and I took our places to come storm the stage for the first song on out set list.

Our tour manager started the countdown for the concert to begin:

3..2..1

Raegyn's Perspective:

The clock was ticking by so slowly but finally the concert would be starting in like 15 minutes.

Security made their way over to us and asked to see our tickets so that we could be placed in our proper seats. Considering we won the tickets for free, I figured I would be sitting in the far back. Unwillingly I handed my ticket over to a tall, burly man. "You can stay right here." He said to me and handed my ticket back to me. "Am I in trouble?" I asked. "No..." He assured. "This is actually your seat." He said with a smile. "Enjoy the show!"

My eyes grew so big and a smile plastered itself on my face. I couldn't believe it - FRONT ROW SEATS?!?

I quickly whipped out my phone and snapped a pic of the stage. I posted it on Instagram to pass the time. I captioned it "front row bitchess" with a peace sign for good measure, that way nobody would know how fast my heart was racing with excitement.

I checked the clock and - 5 MORE MINUTES?!?! I could hardly breathe!

Some snobby rich girls made their way down to where I was and it turns out they will be my neighbors for the concert. I rolled my eyes, but tried to make the best of it. I mean I'm about to see the people who saved my life after all, but really?! Ugh.

I overheard them trying to name all the band members. "Okay so Alex, Jack...." The tall brunette paused. "Roland?" The girls nodded their heads. "And Zeke!" They squealed.

Dumb, greedy bitches I thought in my head, with another eye roll to put the cherry on top.

On the backdrop of the stage, a countdown was starting from 10.

Already!?! I thought.

9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

All of the guys came flying out onto the stage and the guitar riffs for 'Break Your Little Heart' started. Alex approached the mic which was extremely close to my face and I felt my heart come beating through my chest waiting for him to look at me, to confirm whether or not he was staring.

"Boston! Are you ready to rock?!?" He asked and the stadium erupted into screams of joy, lust and excitement.

Then Alex stepped back towards Jack more and started to sing, "Wide awake my mistake so predictable" and Jack smiled at him.

I started to sing along but the thought that he wasn't staring at me started to sink in, after all I was just a silly little fan. Why would the Alexander William Gaskarth ever notice me?

Alex approached the mic again as the chorus was approaching, and that's when his eyes met mine. His entire face changed as he sang, "I'm gonna break your little heart, watch you take the fall" it was as if he felt bad for singing that to me.

Okay, maybe he was staring. That doesn't mean anything.

Does it?

*Author's Note*

Yay for updates! I've been kinda busy lately sorry guys but the story is starting to get really good, so it will be easier to write! Yay c: it was my birthday Tuesday and I just had a party yesterday with my friends. We grinded on each other and it was fun and interesting. It's all good if you're best friends right? Right. We also watched The Heat haha. After I got the worst headache though :( oh well. And ew school tomorrow! :(( ugh I can't. Anyways thanks for reading guys! :D