Chapter 5: Pre-Concert Preperation

Chapter 5

Raegyn's Perspective:

"OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WON AND YOU'RE GOING LIKE OMG RAEGYN!" Sam was basically screaming as she dragged me through the mall.

"I know!" I squealed in response.

"So were you thinking like glam hardcore or like casual but grunge? Give it to me, let me help you get your vision...." Sam asked interrogatively. "Umm... I just want to look good. Just in case I get to meet them. I want to show I'm a fan, not crazily obsessed but not a slut." I tried my best to answer her high trend slang questions. "I KNOW JUST THE PLACE TO START!!" She screamed and grabbed my arm and before I knew it we were sprinting through the crowd towards my favorite store.

We walked in to the familiar smell of Hot Topic to be greeted by a stunning young girl. "Hey guys, welcome to Hot Topic. Just so you know everything is 20% off and it's buy one get one half off with tee shirts." She said with a smile.

"Thank you" I replied with a small smile.

"This lucky girl is going to an All Time Low concert Friday, I need you to load her up with all the merch you got." She spoke confidently to the girl. "You got it!" She exclaimed. Then Sam turned to me and said "I'm going to look through and see what else I can find for you" She said with a smile and whizzed her way to the back of the store.

I followed the lady towards the back until we stopped in front of a wall full of band tee shirts. She began pointing out all of the All Time Low shirts. One in particular caught my eye. It has the lyrics "Run Away With Me" printed in cursive and a picture of Peter Pan and Wendy on top. "It's.... Perfect" I gasped. "You got it girl!" The lady got a small shirt and brought me to the other side of the store where we found Sam with her arms full of stuff.

"Woah, Sam!" I said. "I only need one outfit, not a whole wardrobe!" She smirked at me and shoved me into the dressing room so I could rummage through the stuff and model for her.

I started with the shirt I picked out, some skin tight black jeans with a few rips, a beanie that read "forever young" across the rim and some All Time Low bracelets. I opened the door and walked out. Sam was facing away from me and I watched as she turned around.

"OH... MY... GOD. IT'S PERFECT!" She screamed. I started blushing because I felt beautiful. I felt like... me.

"There's just one thing missing...." Sam pondered her words as she roamed about the store. She spotted exactly what she was thinking of because she came back holding the most gorgeous pair of black combat boots.

"They're...." I was speechless.

"Perfect" Sam and the lady from the store said in sync.

We paid at the register and waltzed out of the store oblivious to all the people watching. I was the happiest girl on the planet, and nobody could change that right now.

"Hey Raegyn, remember how you've always wanted your nose pierced?" Sam asked me. "Yeah" I sighed dreamily. "And snake bites, they're absolutely-" I stopped abruptly in front of Piercing Pagoda. Sam and I smiled at each other.

"Are you ready?!" Sam asked me excitedly.

"I've never been more ready in my life" I said with a smile.

An hour, $100 dollars and some painful grunts later, the deed was done.

And I finally looked perfect.

*Author's Note*

Raegyn got my dream piercings! What do you think of her outfit? Just to give you an idea of what she looks like she has flaming red hair, an olive skin tone, green eyes and is 5 feet tall exactly. She sounds so cute and beautiful don't ya think :3 hope you liked the update!