Chapter 11: I Finally Met You

Chapter 11

Alex's Perspective

I was signing an album for some fan. Once I finished I was feeling really tired, but I handed it to her and looked up to give her a smile, but when of looked up a different girl caught my eye, and this girl caught my tongue too.

"Hi Alex, my name is Raegyn" she spoke and her voice sounded angelic. Before I got caught away in her eyes, I snapped back to reality and managed to say something, "Hi, Raegyn" and I smiled at her, with renewed energy.

"I just want you to know that your music inspires me so much, and you guys are the best, I'm so thankful for you guys, and I truly mean it." Her eyes started to look watery as she spoke.

I gathered up some courage, and I stood up from the chair I was seated at and wiped her cheek with the edge of my thumb, and I continued to trace circles until her skin was dry and she was looking me in the eyes startled.

"I'm thankful to have a fan like you" I whispered to her. She looked at my arm and put her hand around it. "Is this really happening?" She asked out loud.

My eyes widened nervously as I realized she might see my cuts, but I was able to sigh in relief when she came in for a hug.

Jack giggled, "yes it is hehe :3"

As we pulled away from our hug something on her body caught my eye. Her eyes traced mine down to her wrists and her face turned albino pale instantly in panic.

None of the other guys noticed, and started talking amongst themselves.

"Raegyn, will you come with me for a second?" I asked sweetly and held my hand out for her to grab. She nodded her head softly, and I lead her backstage.

As soon as we were out of sight from everyone, I held her closely to my chest. "I want you to listen, okay Raegyn?" "Okay" she whispered.

"I saw your arm and it hurts me so much to think why such a beautiful, sweet girl could ever possibly think of mutilating herself." She started to cry into my chest, so I softly took her head in my hands and pulled her back to look up at me. Caressing my thumbs across her cheeks, I began to wipe her tears away.

"I'm so sorry Alex" she stuttered, her voice becoming raspy.

"Now I want you to pinky promise that you will never hurt yourself like this without talking to someone first, okay?" I said as I held out my pinky.

"There's just one problem... I have nobody to talk to." She sighed and lowered her head.

I cupped her delicate chin in my hands and whispered, "you have me... and you will ALWAYS have me" I pulled her into a hug. "Thank you" she whispered into my chest" I smiled down at the most beautiful person in the world that I finally got to hold in my arms.

My ugly, scarred arms.

*Authors Note*

YES IM BACK SNITCHES!

I love you so much if you're still reading this! The next chapter will be a continuation of this so stay tuned. (;

Love, M.