Chapter 10: The Meet and Greet

Chapter 10

Raegyn's Perspective:

It was the BEST. NIGHT. OF. MY. LIFE. But the concert went by so quickly. One minute I was singing along to an emotional performance of "Therapy" and the next minute I found myself outside a mosh pit to "Weightless".

Not only was it an amazing concert but THE Alex Gaskarth: noticed me, smiled at me, pointed at me, winked at me and MY FEELS. Then when the concert was over Alex covered the mic taped to his cheek and shouted something to Jack. Jack followed his orders and threw something at Alex. Alex then got down on a knee and handed me a guitar pick, the one Jack was using and smiled. Then they were whisked off the stage.

My mom told me to text her when the concert was over so she could pick me up so I shot her a quick "it's over, thank you, love you xoxo -Rae" and my phone buzzed a few seconds later with a "kk -Mom". I made my way outside the arena and into the parking lot. I took a seat on the curb with my guitar pick and smiled.

Alex wanted me to have a guitar pick. I knew that, it was obvious. But why? I wanted to know.

Suddenly an outburst of screams rang from behind me. I stumbled off the curb and into the road flat on my face. I stood up as fast as I could praying nobody saw. Then I laughed at all the obnoxious fans screaming at how awesome the concert was.

Then I found out they weren't being obnoxious and I ran as fast as I could to tag along at the end of their line. Holy fuck, I'm going to meet All Time Low!

Alex's Perspective:

I screamed at Jack for his guitar pick so my red haired angel could remember this night forever. I kneeled down to give it to her and as I looked her straight in the eyes she looked like an emotional wreck. I'm so happy I'm this close to her, I have to say something. But once our fingers touched, she had me lost for words and a smile uncontrollably planted itself on my lips. Then the rest of the guys screamed "Goodnight Boston!" Into their mics and stormed off. Unwillingly, I had to follow.

I can't believe how stupid I am. I was this close to saying something to her, ANYTHING.

"Come on Alex, we have to go meet some fans" Zach gave me a pat on the shoulder and smiled. "I'm coming I said, just give me a moment" I told him. He nodded his understanding and walked out the back door with Jack to get the crowd waiting pumped up. Rian walked up to me, handed me a rag to wipe the sweat off my face, then followed the others.

I turned around and faced the mirror and I saw how tear-filled my eyes were. I can't believe I had a moment, a moment to do something, and I lost it. "Fucking idiot!" I screamed at myself and punched the mirror with the hand that once touched an angel in the crowd. Shards of glass cut into my hand and I screamed in agony.

It felt good to let it out, and it felt even better to draw blood. So I took a shard of glass off the floor and began to do something I haven't for a while.

I pulled up the sleeve of my shirt and revealed an arm full of scars. And I started to carve my emotions into my arm. I dug nice and deep so these would stay with me a while.

Once I was finished I cleaned up, flushed the shard of glass and walked out the door to the meet and greet with a smile on my face. You have to fake it until to make it, right?

"Finally! Let's get this line moving! Step right up contestant number 1!" Jack shouted to all the girls.

"What the hell is Jack talking about?" I whispered to Zach as the first girl walked up to Jack and handed him her bra. "Jack has turned this meet and greet into a dating game." I broke out laughing and Zach joined in with me.

"Only Jack would, Mr. One Night Stand" I shouted at Jack. He looked back at me with a wink.

Raegyn's Perspective:

Jack, Rian and Zach were getting us so excited to meet them. Apparently Alex needed some time to regroup before meeting us, which I found surprising. Why would he need that? According to all the fan blogs he's the first one out of the dressing room.

Jack announced that it was now a dating game and if you could win one of the member's hearts then they would take you out to dinner tonight. I laughed because Zach And Rian were taken, and there's a good chance Jack is gay. But you never know... I laughed at myself.

The line started to shrink and shrink and shrink. I texted my mom about an hour ago that I snuck into the meet and greet, which she was surprisingly fine with. Must be drunk, I thought.

There were about 5 girls in front of me and I could finally see the guys who saved me life.

I looked down at my arms and started to wish I wore a long sleeves shirt. What happens if someone sees my scars?

4 girls in front of me.

What do I do?

3 girls in front of me.

Is it too late to run?

2 girls in front of me.

Fucking idiot, Raegyn.

1 girl in front of me.

Here we go.

I stepped up to their table, Jack greeted me, "LAST CONTESTANT, WELCOME!" And smiled at me. I got his signature on my guitar pick that was actually his (hehe) and a hug. He was so cuddly c:

Next was Rian. I got his signature too and a high five.

I moved on to Zach, got his signature on the other side of the guitar pick and a hug from him too.

Finally my eyes met Alex. He finished signing the girl that was in front of me's album. Then he looked up and his eyes locked with mine. "Hi Alex, my name is Raegyn." I said with a smile.

He stared at me for another minute then smiled and said,

"Hi, Raegyn."

*Author's Note*

Hi everyone! I'm on winter break wooooo! Hope you like this update! If I don't update again before the holidays, then happy holidays and happy new year! :D