Chapter 7: Did That Really Just Happen?

Chapter 7

Raegyn's Perspective:

It couldn't be true. The Alexander William Gaskarth did not smile at me. He wasn't staring at me. I need to wake up from this illusion! Why would that ever happen?!

His mini acoustic set was AMAZING. I can't believe he did that - his hair was clearly not ready for the concert. It was as if he just walked out of the dressing room for us.

All of the other girls wouldn't stop screaming for him to come back, which was rather annoying because he WOULD be back, I mean that wasn't the concert. They should be grateful not lustful.

I tried to wipe my tears away to the best if my ability and pulled out my mini pocket mirror. SHIT! The concert hasn't even started for real and my eyeliner is all smudged up from me crying. I whipped out my favorite eyeliner and started to fix my eyes.

Therapy is probably my favorite song by them EVER. Right in front of Remembering Sunday. To think I was basically singing it with him continued to bring back the teary eyes.

He's perfect, and I'm just a fan.

But anything is possible, right?!? No, I need to stop getting my hopes up.

I finished fixing my eyes and put my mirror and eye liner away, then I decided to sit down and calm down so I can wait until the concert will start.

The ticket my mom snagged was front row and center, if any of the band members came close to the edge I would be able to smell them! I just can't believe this is happening! This is going to be an AMAZING night! And it's yet to begin!

Alex's Perspective:

The clock was ticking by ever so slowly for the fans and it was passing as if it were running a marathon for us.

I chose my outfit for tonight and started to perfect my hair.

"AWW ALEX I LOVE YOUR HAIR LIKE THAT... CAN I TOUCH IT?!?" Jack squealed with excitement as I finished. Before I had a moment to breathe he was stroking my luscious locks. "Mess my hair up and I kill you." I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Aww okay" he said with puppy dog eyes and pursed his lips. "I guess I'll stop" he whined. "GOOD" I said with a laugh.

"Who needs that girl when you have Jack here, here's practically your girlfriend!" Zach said with a laugh.

"No kidding! And an overly attached one at that!" I snickered.

"At least I'm showing you love and affection. HMMPH." Jack stated and turned his back to me.

"Jacky-poo I'm sorry" I began to beg. "Forgive me - you're the love of my life!" I got down on my knees as if I was proposing, sending all the guys into uncontrollable laughter.

"Well, I can't refuse this little perfect face..." Jack pondered at my apology. "OKAY" he screamed and pulled me into a bear hug.

The guys erupted in laughter at Jack's response.

"Zach's right!" Rian said. "That girls got some hell of a competition for your heart bro."

I looked at him with a smirk. Damn how I wish I talked to her personally or got her number, and now she's gone.

I'm such an idiot.

*Author's Note*

Ooohhh I hope you all like the bromance. Did Alex really lose her? Hmm hmm hmm... You shall see :) thanks for reading! ~M