Chapter 20: Why Don't You Love Me Too?

Chapter 20

Alex's Perspective

I pulled Raegyn into the bus and welcomed her to her new home. We only had four bunks, one for each of the guys so I guess Raegyn will just have to sleep with me, which is no problem at all. I grinned thinking to myself.

You dirty bastard Alex, you WILL wait until she's ready. I have to, or else I could lose the only thing I've ever truly cares for. Her, and of course the band. But she means so much more to me than any other girl I've ever laid eyes on. Not even Lisa made me feel this way, and I thought Lisa was the one.

Raegyn's Perspective

The guys seemed really happy and excited when Alex and I told them that I was moving in. This is literally a dream come true - I get to spend quality time with the band ALL TIME LOW. There's girls out there who would KILL for this. I couldn't be any happier, especially having Alex. He loves me for me, and every part of me. My past, my present and what he hopes will be our future together. What more can a girl ask for?

Jack's Perspective

Raegyn's moving in. Great. Now I can watch them swallow each other's tongues 24/7. It's time Alex and I talked.

I rolled out of my bunk and walked over to the couch where everyone was gathered around laughing. "Alex, can we talk?" I asked firmly. "Uh, yeah sure man. Be right back babe." He said and left Raegyn with a kiss on the cheek. He followed me outside the bus.

"We have a problem" I stated. "With what?" He asked, a look of confusion on his face. "With Raegyn" I whispered, just above my breath. "Aw Jack, is it about her moving in? I'm sorry I wish you said-" I stopped him there. "No man, I'm in love with her" I spat out. The look on his face turned into red hot anger. "Okay, before this gets too out of-" he punched me right in the face. I cried out in pain. "Alex!" I screamed. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER! THE LAST GIRL YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU RAPED!" He screamed in my face. The guys must have heard us because seconds later they stormed out of the bus and found me on the ground.

"Alex, what the hell!" Zach screamed as he ran over to calm him down. Rian and Raegyn ran to my side to help me up and get me away from Alex. "What happened?" Raegyn asked as she stared at me with her beautiful but worried eyes. "It's okay, I'm better now" I shyly smiled at her. She looked down and noticed the blood on my hands. "Rian, bring him inside and put him on the couch, I can get him cleaned up" she directed Rian.

Rian lifted my arm up over his shoulder and helped me to my feet, we proceeded to limp quite slowly to the tour bus. Once we were inside he gently placed me on the couch. Raegyn came out of the bathroom with a cloth and some bandages in her hands.

She sat down in front of me and took my hands in hers. "Aw Jack, this is going to hurt a bit, okay?" She warned me. I nodded trying not to look at her to much. Every time my eyes set place on her I couldn't help myself but get hard. She's just the type that turns me on. I winced as the cloth started to clean some of the fresh cuts on my hand. "You wanna talk about what happened?" She asked. I didn't know if it was better for her to hear it from me or Alex, or if he would even tell her. "Oh it was just a little fight over something stupid" I said, trying to reassure myself more than her. "Geez, Alex can pack a punch then." She said to herself.

She cupped my chin in her hand and tilted my head side to side, examining the damage. "You're right eye is swollen, it will probably be bruised by the morning. Other than that you should be fine" she stated with a smile. "I'm sorry Alex did this to you" she whispered, then leaned in and hugged me. And then my little friend decided to peek up under my jeans. I weakly smiled back trying not to look at her boobs. When she got up and walked back to the bathroom to put the stuff back I ducked off into my cot. The sight of me might infuriate Alex again, and nobody needs that.

Why can't Raegyn love me instead of Alex? He's violent, always lashing out at someone. It's only a matter of time before Raegyn finds out.

When she does she will realize what a monster Alex can be, and maybe she can fall out of love. I could love everything about her and I'd treat her better than Alex.

But why can't she love me too?

*Author's Note*

I haven't updated in forever I'm so sorry my lovelies but things are heating up! Homework has been kinda heavy lately and I've had a lot of tests but I have a break coming up in a few weeks. Hopefully I can update more then. I love you all!

Xoxo

Marissa