156 『Narrative』

Start from the beginning

"Do you miss them so much?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah. So much. They are the best parents ever. They love me so much and I miss celebrating Christmas with them. I don't celebrate it at all the day they left me" Sana whispered and Tzuyu kissed her hand. Last year, she didn't even bother to go out of her room to celebrate it with Hansol when she was in New York.

"We are your family now, Sana. My friends and your friends, we are one family now and we will always celebrate Christmas together. Not only Christmas, all the special holidays. You will never be alone"

"Why am I so lucky to have you?" Sana asked.

"We are lucky to have each other" Tzuyu said and there are fans who are sitting infront of them heard their conversation. They tweeted it on twitter and a lot of people are now squealing online about how sweet they are to each other. Ofcourse, being a respectful fan, they didn't invade their privacy and let them have their own moment.

They took another cab the moment they arrived at Osaka. They went to the cemetery to visit Sana's parents.

"Hi Mom, Hi Dad" Sana greeted out. "It's been awhile. How are you guys out there? I hope you're watching me from up above" she said like she's personally talking to them.

"I'm not going to cry today because someone is with me. You can see her, right? She's so tall and beautiful" Sana said as she looked at her girlfriend's face. The older girl noticed that Tzuyu's eyes are sparkling while looking at her parents' grave.

"This is my girlfriend, Mom and Dad. Her name is Tzuyu. She makes me really happy and I love her so much. She's also the one who gave me the dog plushie when I was a kid. I guess we are really meant to be" Sana admitted with her heart out.

"Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Minatozaki" Tzuyu greeted as she wrapped her arm around Sana's shoulder.

"I promise that I will make your daughter the happiest girl in the world" Tzuyu said.

"I will take good care of her and love her forever so you don't need to worry about her" The two of them smiled at each other as their tilt their head back to the grave.

"Tzu" Sana uttered but the younger girl stayed quiet for quite some time.

"Done"

"What is it?"

"I lended a short prayer and I told them something. It's a secret"

"What secret?"

"I will not tell you my secret because it's a secret" Tzuyu said, copying what Sana sent before when she was drunk.

"Let me add something. She's naughty too, Mom and Dad" Sana said

"Yes, Mom and Dad" Tzuyu said as she kissed the side of Sana's head. Her heart fluttered when Tzuyu called her parents Mom and Dad.

"Have you ever introduce someone to your parents?"

"Yup"

"Who?" Tzuyu curiously asked.

"You"

"Ohh... Smooth is also your middle name" Tzuyu said "Chou Smooth Sana" Tzuyu added

"Hahaha... uhm what?"

"I'll change her surname soon, Mom and Dad" Tzuyu said and Sana hugged the younger girl's back to bury and hide her face.

"Let's go now" Sana whispered.

"We gotta go now, Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki. I still need to date your beautiful daughter because it's our first monthsary today. We will visit you again soon. Merry Christmas" Tzuyu mumbled.

"Merry Christmas, Mom and Dad. I love you guys so much" Sana said as she walks closer to her parents' grave. She kissed her palm as she touched the plane surface with a smile on her face. Few seconds after that, they decided to leave the cemetery.

"Where do you want to go, Tzuyu?" Sana asked. It's her hometown and she wants to tour Tzuyu around in a short period of time.

"Anywhere. Let's eat Japanese foods and visit any place you want" Tzuyu said and Sana picked her favorite restaurant.

They took a lot of pictures together before they started to eat their lunch. They are both really happy, even with the little things. There you can say, their love for each other is genuine and overflowing.