156 『Narrative』

Start from the beginning

"Not past tense. I am currently playing a big role in your life, Sana. Happy monthsary"

Sana suddenly started crying because of happiness and Tzuyu just let her cry on her shoulder.

"You have my shoulders to lean on and you have my arms to call home" Tzuyu said while caressing her girlfriend's back.

"You're the best, Tzu"

"Stop crying aigoo"

"Let's go to Osaka today. I will introduce you to my parents" Sana said.

"Really?" Tzuyu happily asked

"Yep" Tzuyu then helped Sana wipe her tears as she pinched her nose to cheer her up.

"Let's eat breakfast with them then we'll go there" Tzuyu said, interlocking their hands together.

"You're not going to erase the lipstick stain on your cheek?" Sana asked as she try to erase it out but Tzuyu covered it using her other hand.

"They might tease us about this. Remove it" Sana exclaimed.

"Let them be" Tzuyu chuckled and both of them went downstairs, specifically at the restaurant.They saw their friends happily eating at the table. The two joined them and just like what Sana said, their friends started teasing them.

"We didn't do anything. Just an unexpected exchange gift" Sana exclaimed and Tzuyu just watched her defend herself.

"Mommy" Tzuyu whispered but loud enough for Sana to hear it. The older girl glared at her and she started laughing like an idiot because Sana looks like she wants to pinch or bite her again.

"Momo unnie, save me" Tzuyu said as she sat beside Momo. Momo held the bone of the fried chicken and showed it to Sana.

"Don't hurt baby Tzuyu" Momo said and Sana's eyebrows twitched.

"Don't call her baby. She's my baby" Sana said. Momo took a piece on her fried chicken and put it on Sana's mouth.

"Eat first, flirt later" Momo said causing for the other girls to laugh.

After eating breakfast with them, the two bid their goodbyes to their friends and promised that they will go back at exactly 6PM to join their Christmas party. They decided to celebrate it in Japan because they are here now and it's more fun if they're out of town.

They went back to their hotel room to take a bath together, ofcourse Tzuyu, being the naughty girl she is, she tug her girlfriend closer so she can touch and kiss her while water is dripping down to their bodies. They are just making out inside the bathroom until they're finally done taking a bath.

They brushed their teeth together while looking at each other's face in the mirror. After doing their usual routine, they are finally outside the hotel to grab a cab to go to the train station.

"You still know how to go there?" Tzuyu asked while they're walking inside the bullet train.

"Yup. It's just two to three hours away if you're going to ride bullet train" Sana replied.

They sat comfortably inside the train. Sana then rested her head on Tzuyu's shoulder while their hands are intertwined together.