Chapter 28

I'm sorry
______________________________________

Saturday, which means there is no school for our to-be heroes, and no supplementary lessons. So, everyone gave their day to train and discuss about the culture festival in a month.

It is decided for (Y/N) to play the keyboard with Momo, Bakugou as the drummer, Jiro as the singer, Kaminari and Tokoyami will play the guitar/bass.

The music group were practicing their song, and the dancer group were training their moves.

They practiced almost the entire afternoon.

But when they are about to finish someone's head popped out from the bushes near their dorm house.

"It looks like nobody's noticed us yet..." He spoke in a hushed tone. But before he could surprise them, Izuku noticed the man and called him, "Ah! Toogata-senpai!" Leaving the man to blankly stared.

A second figure came out from behind the bushes, ""ER... ERI!!"" Izuku and Ochako shouted in surprise upon seeing the little girl.

She noticed the stares she was given to and introduced herself, "Eri (L/N)." She bowed.

Instead of responding, the dancers who practiced outside began to question about her last name. "Wait... (L/N)?"

"You called?" (Y/N) head popped up behind the front door of the dorm. He walked to his friends and noticed Eri standing there shyly.

"Eri~" He approached the little girl and petted her head affectionately.

"H-hey (Y/N)... What does she mean by (L/N)?" Ochaco stuttered at the beginning of her sentence.

"Oh! My parents became her care parents, she is my new little sister in a sense." (Y/N) explained the situation rather calmly. The rest of the listeners let out a breath of relief.

"Anyhow, I brought Eri here so that we could walk around and explore the campus. Want to join us, Midoriya, (Y/N)?" Toogata-senpai asked the boys, with (Y/N) nodding in reply and Izuku shaking his head in a 'no' motion.

"I still got a move to practice, You guys have fun." He went inside the dorm.

"Well that's a pity." (Y/N) muttered while walking away with Eri behind his legs.
______________________________________

They proceeded to walked around the school, watching the other students preparing for their own projects. Some were building a stand, some bringing props to their project and else.

Many recognize Toogata and greeted him.

Suddenly, a head of a dragon appeared in front of (Y/N), sending him to yelped "WHA?!!"

"Sorry 'bout that... HEY! It's (L/N) from A-class!" Behind the dragon was Tetsutetsu from B-class. But beside him was Monoma who began to speak with arrogance laced with every word.

"Well well well, what do we have here? What are you doing loafing about here? Looking a little complacent, aren't you?"

But (Y/N), and Eri ignored him entirely. "Anything wrong Eri?" (Y/N) asked her, and she answered "I thought it was the falling lady."

"Falling lady???" (Y/N) was unconscious at that time so he didn't know what are she referring to.

Monoma still continued to speak arrogantly until (Y/N) had enough and decided to 'karate-chop'ed Monoma, making him unconscious on the floor.

"Sorry, A-class. kendou's not here to keep this guy in check..." A student from B-class started to pick up the body of Monoma.

"Now you mention it. Where is she?" (Y/N) looked around to find her but to no avail.