Chapter 11

The three fighters, were still unconscious at the nurse office. Todoroki and Bakugou suffered little damages and Exhaustion. But (Y/N) suffered more damages, and Exhaustion of using his quirk to much

When (Y/N) created a twin, any damages the twin received will be transferred to the real one after the fake one disappeared. That's why he suffered more damages than the two.

He will need a lot of healing and rest. Unfortunately, Bakugou and Todoroki have to do the last fight for the second position, and he missed it all.
_______________________________

"Now let's move on to the awards ceremony!" Fireworks were launched to the sky, the audience is satisfied with the matchs.

(Y/N) stood on the 1st winner podium proudly smiling. Todoroki stood on the 3rd winner podium with no expression.

While Bakugou is strapped to a pillar of cement, with chains, and others. He's raging around for not able to finish the fight with 'half n half'. Not accepting such a 'petty' win.

The (H/C)nette only sweatdrop at the rattling blond, who was glaring fiercely toward Todoroki direction, and trying to break the chains holding him

"Now for the medals!! Presenting them this year is... You know who!!" A figure jumped from the top of the stadium

"I AM..."
"HE'S EVERYONE HERO...ALL MIGHT!!"
"HERE WITH THE MEDAL!!"

his grand entrance was interrupted by Midnight

Walking to the podium he stood in front of Todoroki. "Congratulations." Todoroki bowed, while All Might give him a bronze medal.

"You held back. You didn't use your left side during the last two matchs. Was there a reason for that?"

"It was my match against Midoriya. I think I've lost my way. I know you've taken an interest in him. And I'm starting to see why. I've always wanted to become a hero like you. But, it's not like I can just forget and get over things. That's not enough. There's still something to settle first."

All Might hugged the boy while putting his back, "That's a new look I'm seeing on your face. So say no more. Whatever you must settle, I'm sure you can do it." He walked to the 2nd winner podium.

"Congratulations Bakugou. Unfortunately, you didn't live up to your promise. But, I believe you will next time." he released Bakugou's mouth holder.

"ALL MIGHT. THIS WIN... IT DOESN'T MEAN A SQUAT. DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS. IF I DON'T RECOGINZE IT, THEN THAT MEDAL'S JUST GARBAGE!!" He complained while twitching and making a comical rage face

"Hmph! In a world that's constantly graded on a curve...there aren't many who can continuously be on the top. You will make it at the next chance."

'Are you telling me to lose?!' thought (Y/N) with a larger sweatdrop, and a poker face.

"So accept this! As a wound even! So you will try harder and will not forget this!" Taking a silver medal he tried to place the medal to Bakugou's. But being the stubborn person he is he keep moving.

At last All Might managed to place the medal. Now it's hanging with the support of Bakugou's teeth

"And finally, (L/N)!! You have won the U.A.'s sport festival." All Might smile seems like to brighten a little

"Yes All Might. This is probably the greatest achievement I could've get from here. All thanks to my friends and family support." He said grinning brightly

"Yes. You will be a great hero!" All Might says giving a gold medal to the boy.

"WELL!! THESE ARE YOUR WINNERS!! BUT, HOLD ON EVERYONE! EVERYONE HERE TODAY HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE STANDING UP HERE!! AS YOU ALL WITNESSED! COMPETITION! ENCOURAGEMENT! PUSHING EACH OTHER TO CLIMB HIGHER, AND HIGHER!! THE SPROUTS OF TODAY WILL GROW INTO THE HEROES OF TOMORROW!!" He lifted a finger to the sky, "IN THAT SPIRIT, LET'S HAVE ONE FINAL CHEER!!"