Chapter 21

SPOILERS WARNING!

I follows the Manga to write this. Read on your own risk. See ya.

______________________________
Today is the last day for our training. Everyone was working very hard to give it their all for the provisional exam. While me I tried to lengthen the span of time I can stop. I snapped my finger and everyone froze in their place.

Looking around I laughed at their frozen body. It hilarious seeing Bakugou who in the middle of shouting something suddenly froze in their place. I was walking near Izuku who was making a kicking motion, but suddenly he moved.

*BANG*

Summoned a shield just in time, but I was send flying backwards and crashed to a wall. "(Y/N)!" Some of them yelled, and rushed to me. Thankfully the shield prevent Izuku's foot to kick me, but the effect send me flying.

"Are you alright?" Cementoss-sensei asked since he was the one arrived first. Breaking out from my shock I paled when I looked at my watch, sweats running down my forhead. "What were you doing?!" He asked me a bit mad. "Suddenly appeared in front off your friend like that! I ask again, What are you doing?" He said slowly when he saw my pale face and wide eyes.

"I-I was trying to lengthen my time stopping span. B-But...everything suddenly continued when I walked pass Izuku." I looked again at my watch, "20 second..."

"20 What?" Kirishima asked while pulling me up to stand. "20 seconds... I can only stop time for 20 seconds." I revealed what making me pale. "Guess One for All is affecting my time quirk." I muttered, while reaching to my back and revert the wounds. "No. Just pausing time." I let out a sigh of relief. 'guess I really need one for all now.' I looked at Izuku. "Izuku fight me!"

He looked unsure, "But..." He looked at my face and let a face of determination appeared at his face. "Sure."

"Everyone, can you give us some room?" They backed up pretty far giving us more space. I let All for One channeled and spin on my arms in the form of blue electricity and take my stance, Izuku seems surprised by this but he take his stance. "The limit is 15%, do you agree Izuku?" He nodded

"START!" Cementoss-sensei yelled. ""15%!"" We roared and dashed to one another. With the martial art I learned I have a small advantage, but his experience with One for All bested me. We trade punches and kicks, with him using the new tech and me using condensed air to cover my body. He put the last blow to my arm and send me flying again.

"STOP!" Cementoss-sensei yelled again. Izuku rushed to me, "You okay?" I nodded while reverting my wounds. "Good match." I hold out my hand and he shake it, "Good match." He replied.

I spend the rest of the day experimenting on I time and space manipulation, to find what else have been affected by One for All.

---Night---

Looks like only my power to stop time was affected. I can use telekinesis freely like before, I spawned hundreds of rocks and controlled it with no problem, I can revert things normally, and I can increase the age of something like I do yesterday to Monoma.

I was cooking in the kitchen with the other is inside their own room doing something. I heard footsteps behind me, "How?" I turned to the voice, and saw Izuku standing there.

"*Sigh* The principal and All Might somehow forced me to take One for All. Looks like I will be working with you Senpai~." I joked a little, which he returns with a smile. "How I can help?" He asked while looking to the ingredients.

"Try washing and cutting the veggies, please." I was cooking at the frying pan and can't cut the veggies myself. He do so and we worked together to cook something.