Chapter 26

"(Y/N), go to C corridor and prevent every heroes or cops from entering!" Overhaul order were clear.

Grabbing my stun rod, I ran to C corridor and waited there. Corridor C is another route leading to the main base, I expected one or two local heroes and a squad of polices.

---Several Minutes Later---

I was right. I heard footsteps coming my way. More or less 15 people.

I wear my mask and grabbed my stun rod.

I saw them, '1 hero, 2 squads. Seriously...?'

"You! Surrender peacefully and you will be not harmed!" The leader of the squads, with the squads raised their pistols at me.

"Surrender? Yeah, right... *Snap*" with a snap of a finger I paused time.

I approached the frozen polices and stunned them one by one, plus the hero. "Sorry. But you'll die if you get to Overhaul."

*Snap*

One by one, they fall down paralyzed. No one is conscious.

'I should gather with the main force!' when I'm about to snap a finger, the radio inside my mask rang.

"(Code name) regroup with Mimicry at the main corridor! He will need the help." The voice of Overhaul was heard.

"The main corridor? Alright." I responded. The main forces should be there if Mimicry need more help.

It's better if I don't stopped the time. If I do, I'll surprise them and they will attack me. With that in mind, I ran as fast as I could.

---Meanwhile---
3rd. POV.

"NEMOTO!" Overhaul who was fighting Mirio thrown a black case which clatter on the ground near Nemoto.

When the case broke, the contents were shown. Black bullet-like casings 5 of them.

He reached to the one most nearest to him, and inserted it into his gun.

One bullet

With one bullet they can completely eliminate someone's quirk. Forever.

"FIRE!" Overhaul ordered. Mirio quickly get into his highest guard state.

'But who?' hesitation came over to Nemoto as he aim the gun around, 'I can't waste these valuable bullet! How can I prevent the boy to use his permeation?!'

His eyes noticed Eri who was wrapped with Mirio's cape. 'Her!' he aims and...

*BANG*

Instinctively, Mirio jumped in front of Eri to protect her. But...