Chapter 10

Now it's the fight between Kirishima from 1-A and Tetsutetsu from 1-B. They both is equally match, hitting each other with no hesitation. With their similar quirk. It's just a standoff. But the final punch from them, managed to get both of them to be knocked out. Resulting a draw.

After our protagonist's fight, he is now sitting at the 1-A seats, frowning a little. The next match is between Uraraka and Bakugou.

"A CELEBRITY SINCE HIS MIDDLE SCHOOL DAYS, WITH A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE..." (Y/N) is doing a spittake here, and laughing out loud. "IT'S KATSUKI BAKUGOU OF THE HERO COURSE!! VERSUS... MY PERSONAL PICK!! OCHACO URARAKA, ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE!"

(Y/N) who was sitting next to Iida, could hear him saying "You said earlier you thought of a counter-strategy for her against Bakugou. What was it?" To Izuku

"I also want to know." (Y/N) leaned his body closer

"Oh! Nothing special really. Kacchan is strong... He got virtually no weaknesses in close-ranged combat. His quirk is stronger the more mobile he is. He can maneuver in midair, but if she can get him floating..."

"She gain the advantage." Finished (Y/N)
"As long as she touches him, accidentally or not, and send him floating. She gain a chance to win." With a serious face he continued, "But, as long as I know Bakugou. He will not even let her get near him. And..."

*Boom* Bakugou has just throw a right hook at Uraraka

"He will not hold back." He finished with dark eyes

The fight went on with Uraraka dodging, and Bakugou keep failing her to get close. (Y/N) noticed, Bakugou is more cautious when he's attacking. No wasted movement, predicting every Uraraka's movement.

One hero stand up from his seat and shout, "I can't watch this! Hey!! That's not the way someone who wants to be a hero acts!! If you're so much stronger than her, just throw her out of the ring and finish it!!"

'Fool.' the (H/C)nette thought, and he was right. Many of the audience were booing at Bakugou. But Aizawa words silence them,

"Is the one who said he's toying with her a pro? How many years of active duty? If that's what you're taking from this, then you can leave. No point in watching this. Go home and start looking at jobs-hunting sites."

"Thank you sensei." Said (Y/N) grateful

"She's come this far, and he knows her strength. His caution shows that he recognizes her as a worthy opponent. It's exactly because he wants to win so badly, that there's no room for carelessness and holding back."

Standing up (Y/N), "I will go to the prep room. See you guys later. By the way Iida, Izuku look up." He walked away after pointing his finger upward.

Uraraka meteorites attack started, and (Y/N) already walking to Recovery Girl's office. Arriving there he knocked on the door receiving a "come in"

"Excuse me, Recovery Girl. May I help you here? Uraraka, and Izuku will be hurted bad, and I want to revert their condition if I may." He asked to the doctor sitting at her chair

"Sure deary, any help is welcome here." She answered softly

Not long after the talk. Two robots with a stretcher comes in. "Let me help." Picking Uraraka's body he placed her on the bed.

He start to revert her condition, "Very good work, Uraraka." He patted her on the head.

"Thanks, (Y/N)." Suddenly she said

"Ara, you heard that?"

"Yes."

Scratching his head sheepishly, "well, you have done something hard. Making Bakugou marked you as a worthy opponent. Now, your wounds is healed. You can get back to the prep room, or the seats." He finished softly