Chapter 19.5

A/N: This is my first filler to make. I actually wanted to make one when the readers reached 5k. But I don't have any inspiration. Please enjoy.
_____________________________

It was the second day we're able to get settled in the dorms. It was still morning currently, but I'm already awake. Next I take a bath and change into a T-shirt, and jeans. Walking down to the common room, I saw nobody was there. 'probably still sleeping.'

So, instead of doing nothing and get bored, I cleaned up the dorm without stopping the time, and cooked breakfast for myself~ cooking was one of my hobby.

While eating, I thought of my friends 'Is there anyone who can cook in the class?'. Since I didn't know anyone who can cook at the class, I cooked for them.

A whole plate of Bacon Cheese Popovers,

Pecan Pie French Roast

And Bagel Breakfast Casserole

(Now I'm hungry...)

Damn, the smell of this food is making me proud of my skills. I heard some sleepy footsteps came down from the stairs, it was Momo and Ochaco, probably because of their habit. Ochaco eyes shined when she saw the whole breakfast on the table, she looked at me and said, "Didyoumakeallofthese?" I nodded "Amazing!"

Momo tried to conceal her surprise when she saw the breakfast. "Now, can you please wake the others. I'll stay here and make some drinks." They nodded and went upstairs.

---Seconds later---

"I'm still sleepy~" moaned Ashido, but she stopped once she arrived at the table. She tried to take one of the Popovers, before I hit her hand with a ladle. She smiled sheepishly when she saw my scolding look. "You must wait until the others arrived!" I ordered which she sulked a little and sit at the sofa.

---Minutes Later---

"Itadakimasu~" The class chorused, before taking a bit at their chosen food.

*Gulp*....Silence....

They didn't even make comment before chomping the rest of their food, well except for Iida and Momo who was raised as a rich kid. "Why did it so noisy down here?" I looked at the stairs to see Aizawa-sensei walking down. "Ah, Sensei! Please sit down with us." And he do so with his tired eyes as usual. I put a plate and a cup of coffee.

"The other teachers said that you didn't like sweet thing, so I made you a fresh cup of coffee. Please take what you wanted from the table, if you don't want anything I will make you a toast with scrambled egg and bacon." I smiled widely. Looking at my friends who were eating without stopping filled my chest with proud. "I'll take the toast." Aizawa-sensei said.

Stopping time I made the dish for him. Taking the empty plate, I put the dish he wanted in front off him. "Please enjoy." I walked to the kitchen. Taking the orange juice I made for my friends, and putting them near each of my classmates.

---Later---

"I'm full~"

"That was the best food I ever taste."

Comments about my food filled their topics. Smirking cheekily, "So~ How is it?"

"It was so delicious!"
"You did great!"
"Yeah, great job!"
"It was very nice to have a good breakfast."
"My life is complete!"

Ok, the last comment is pretty dark. But I smiled widely, "Now, please take your bath. I will clean all of the dishes." I brought some dishes to the kitchen.
_____________________________

"I didn't know (Y/N) can cook." Momo commented. "Didn't you see how well he could cut the ingredients back at the camp?" Ochaco asked.

"I thought it just because he use a knife to fight!" Kaminari spoke in surprise. "Hey, did anyone remember how he treat his sister at the mall?" Ashido suddenly asked, some looked surprised. "He was very know and affectionate with his sister. He loved her very much." Iida concluded.

"Yes, I loved her very much. She was my precious little sister you know." (Y/N) surprised them by his sudden appearance before he brought more dishes to the kitchen.

"He is also the one who cleaned this whole dorm too right sensei?" Ashido asked again. Aizawa who was standing up to leave answered her, "Yes, based from the camera footage and scan he was cleaning this dorm in the morning." Then he leave to do his business.

"Why did you asked? Ribbit." Tsuyu looked at Ashido with her usual face. "Good at fighting, Love childrens, good at housework, and can cook delicious meal. Didn't you think (Y/N) is a perfect husband?" Ashido finnaly pointed out. Some of the girls like Ochaco and Momo blushed at the thought of them married to (Y/N).

"Ara~ am I that good." (Y/N) surprised them, again. "Now while I appreciate you compliments. Go take you bath. Now!" The class ran off with the sight of a saddistic smile on his face.

---Night---
After dinner.

"Hey everyone! Let's tell a story." Ashido announced the students who were chilling around in the common room. Suddenly it began to rain, Ashido turned off all of the lights and light a candle in the middle of the students who were sitting in a circle. "Are we telling a horror story?" (Y/N) shakily asked. "Yes!" Ashido said with a scary face.

"Then please excuse me." (Y/N) shakily stand up before halting because someone grabbed the hem of his shirt. "Are you scared (Y/N)?" Ashido mocked. "Just sit down (Y/N).  Or I'll reveal your darkest secret." Izuku smiled.

"Who knew Deku can be like that." Ochaco wispered to Jiro while motioning the smiling Izuku. (Y/N) freezed suddenly and sit back down with a red blushing face.

"Let's begin..."

"In the morning middle of the dusk like this there were a story. (Insert creepy story)"

(I'm sorry I'm not good at writing creepy or horor stories. Please insert your own story.)

---Later---

Kaminari turned the lights on. Some of them realized that one of the participating students were gone. "Where's (Y/N)?" Momo asked looking around. "There..." Ojiro pointed to a shaking (Y/N) who sat at the corner. Tsuyu walked closer to the boy and ask bluntly, "Are you afraid of ghost?"

Suddenly, (Y/N) grabbed Tsuyu's shoulder, "Yes I'm scared of ghost! There, that's my reason why I don't want to participate in this!" (Y/N) shakily answered. The rest sweatdrop at the shaking said boy. "Why?" Todoroki who was participating in this asked.

"You can stab, cut, or punch a real person. But, you can't do ANYTHING to a ghost. You only can wait while he curse your helplessness."

They anime fall at the boy answer. "Let's just rest for tonight. I pretty feel bad for (Y/N)." Izuku said while taking the quivering boy to his room.

The night went by peacefully. But not for (Y/N) who was checking his entire room for ghost. Seeing no one in sight he goes to sleep. Not noticing a pair of eye that were watching him let out a faint chuckle.