Chapter 18

I walked out from the hospital entrance wearing (reader's choice) with my knife strapped at my right thigh. I saw Todoroki, Kirishima, Momo, Izuku, and...Iida? "What are you doing here Iida?" I asked him. He turned his head to me and said "I'm coming with you all." Steel in his voice can be heard.

Just right outside of the hospital's gate, Iida spoke out "I shouldn't have gotten violent with you. I apologize." He bowed to Izuku. "Seriously Iida. Your reason for accompanying us isn't very convincing." Commented Momo. "Now now. The coordinates on the tracker point to Yokohama city in Kanagawa. Especially Kamino, it'd would be better to travel there using a train." I pointed out. They nodded all we walked to the train station.

---later---

We've arrived at Kamino. The streets were filled with people. "SO WHERE TO, YAOYOROZU?!" Kirishima already ran off. "Please wait a moment!" Momo said quickly "From now on, we must exercise extreme vigilance!! The villains know our faces! On that note I have a suggestion!" She blushed while pointing to a building.

---Later---

I was wearing a hoodie above my normal clothes with the hood up and a mask. The others were also wearing their disguises. "Yaoyorozu... Wouldn't this stuff've been free if you'd made it with your creation quirk?" Asked Todoroki in his disguise. "B-but that would be against the rules! If I used my quirk willy-nilly like that, then the circulation of good would...right! One citizen shouldn't abuse their power to affect the economy!" Momo explained rather shakily.

'looks like she just wanted to experience a Donki Store.' I thought chuckling. Someone shocked us by his words "Oh? It's U.A.!!"

Izuku with his role turned around, "O...OI....". We saw a large TV showing Aizawa-sensei, Vlad King -sensei, and the Principal bowing to the camera direction.

"We will now air a segment of U.A. highschool's apology press conference, which took place earlier tonight."

"I regret to announce that our unpreparedness was responsible for the gate that came to 28 of our first-year students. Thought ours is an institute for heroes in training, we were nontheless negligent in our defenses against villains, and we understand that this has made many of you uneasy. We apologized for this reply and sincerely. There's is absolutely no excuse for what occurred."

"Question from NHA. This makes the fourth time this year that U.A. students have been confronted by villains. Given that some were actually injured this time, what explanation have you given to their understandably concerned families? Furthermore, please tell us in concrete terms what measures you've taken to prevent these sorts of incidents in the future."

"We've increased surveillance of the surrounding areas and revamped our school's security system. And we've explained to parents that our strong stance against villainy will guarantee the students' safety."

The surrounding crowd began to mock or commented at the principal's words. The mood on this place changed to be tense. "Let's go guys. There's no point to listen at this anymore." I walked away a scowl was hidden beneath the mask.

---Later---

"The tracker points to this location." Momo exclaimed. In front of us is a building with a shutter door at the front. "You sure?" I asked, yes the building will make a good hideout but we can't be 100% sure. "We can't be sure, but I've been checking, and the villains haven't moved from here all day. Just because the villains are here doesn't necessarily mean Bakugou is too." Momo said.

Everyone glanced at me. A '?' pop out above my head while I tilted my head.

---Later---

"How the heck did I get into this situation?!" I mutered angrily. I was ordered to sneak into the building when the time is stopped. 'Well it can't be helped'. Opening a door I saw a large industrial room with several nomus where inside a tube like thing. 'What in the hell is this place?!' I asked in my mind.