Chapter 4

"All right! Well done, Izuku." Cheered (Y/N). "Woo! Now that's a hero-like record if I ever saw one." Cheered Ochaco.

"His finger appears to be swollen. Thinking back to the entrance exam...what a strange quirk." Analyst Tenya.

Bakugou, showing a surprised face rushed to Izuku "What the hell? Explain yourself Deku!!". "Wahhh!!"

(Y/N) acting fast, tackle Bakugou down and locking both of his arm behind "Calm down Firecracker."

Attempting to use his quirk Bakugou pointed his palm toward the torso of (Y/N). But, finding he can't use his quirk.

"Geez, stop using your quirk already... I have dry eyes, dammit!" Aizawa said glaring at the downed Bakugou. 'that sucks. Considering his quirk is so awesome!!' many student of 1-A thought.

"Sigh, what a waste of time. Prepare for the next event." He ordered

"Is your finger okay?" Asked a concerned Ochaco receiving a "yeah" from Izuku

"Nee... Izuku. Let me see that finger." Taking his finger, (Y/N) focused his quirk to revert the condition of Izuku's finger, while walking away from a heating Bakugou

_______________________________

"Moving along. Time for the results. Your total score simply reflect you peformance in each of the event. Explaining the process would be a waste of time, so all you get was the final ranking."

Many emotions filled the students of 1-A from relieve not replaced on the last rank, and breaking their record from middle school

Dissapointment from Bakugou seeing 'The stopwatch' placed first in the ranking

And utter horror for both Izuku and (Y/N) noticing Izuku's name right at the lowest rank.

"Also I was lying about expelling someone." Smiling mockingly "That was a rational deception... Meant to bring out the best in all of you."

"WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!" Many shouted, including Tenya, Ochaco, (Y/N), and the most surprised Izuku.

"Well of course it was a lie. Didn't take much to figure that out..." Momo Yaoyorozu ranked 2nd exclaimed. "Then why didn't you tell us?!" Eyes comically white and wide (Y/N) asked. "I thought you guys already know."

"Anyway. We're done here. Your documents about the curriculum and such are in the classroom. Give the a look. Midoriya. Have Recovery Girl fix you up. Tommorow's trials aren't gonna be easier." Giving a pass permit to Izuku

"Ah.. No need for that Sensei. (Y/N) already reverted my finger condition."
Rejecting the permit. "Ok then." With that Aizawa walked away
________________________________

With the class finished. (Y/N) and Izuku walked home.

"I'm pooped!!" Exclaimed Izuku to nobody. Suddenly Iida grab a hold of his shoulder "How's your finger?"

"Gah! Iida! It's fine thanks to (Y/N)."  Peeped Izuku in surprise. "That's good to hear." Said (Y/N) with a smile.

"You three! Headed to the station? Wait up!" Called Uraraka running "Ah, the infinity girl." Said Iida

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka. Um... You're Tenya Iida, and Deku Midoriya....Right?" ""DEKU?!"" (Y/N) and Izuku Shouted in surprise

"His real name is Izuku. 'Deku' is just Bakugou being a bully. And I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Please call me (Y/N)." He introduced himself.

"Oh.. Gotcha!! Sorry!!" She Apologize "But Deku well... It just screams, 'Do your best!!' I kinda like it."

"Deku's fine!!" "MIDORIYA/IZUKU!!" Shouted Iida and (Y/N). "Show some backbone. It's an insult isn't it" scolded (Y/N)