Chapter 5

After the battle training 1-A students stood in front off All Might

"Well done everyone!! No serious injuries, apart from Midoriya's! Great teamwork, thought! You all did spendidly, considering this was your first training exercise. Now I'm off to give Midoriya's his evaluation! Change out of those costume and head back to class!!" He said, before running off with high speed.

Glancing to his hand, (Y/N) forgot to give the special knife back. Running to the nurse office, he knocked at the door receiving a "Come in." And a panicked shuffling noice.

Opening the door"Excuse me Recovery Girl. I want to give this to All Might-Sensei. He forgot to ask me for it." Holding the special knife out

Relieved All Might walk out from his hiding place, behind the curtain "Ah, yes. I forgot about that, thank you (L/N)."

"Please Sensei, call me (Y/N)." Seeing someone on the bed, turning his head to Recovery Girl "May I revert the condition of his left arm Recovery Girl?" He does not dare to revert broken bones. But burnt wounds, yes he can.

"You can do that?"received a confirmation, she continued "Then yes you may."

Walking to the left side of the bed, he take a hold of Izuku's arm. Reverting the condition of his arm. "How long will his bone repaired it self?" He asked

"3-4 weeks"
"I will increase the speed a little." Taking Izuku's right arm his increase the speed for the bones to repair. "He need a reminder I will leave the scar for his reckless action. The bones should be ok later. I will leave now, Thank you for your time Recovery Girl, All Might-sensei." Leaving with a nod to both of them, (Y/N) didn't see the surprised look on both of the heroes.

________________________________

Opening the door to 1-A class, he was greeted by Kirishima "I'm Eijiro Kirishima. Can you tell me how to can create multiple knives back at the battle training?"

"I'm Mina Ashido. You're really cool back there! How did you float the knives?" A pink skin girl introduced.

"Ah, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Call me (Y/N). I assiduously collected knives from multiple different timelines to create that many knives. Like this." Creating knives and holding it between his finger to answer Kirishima's question.

"That is so Awesome!!" Kirishima said. Turning his head to Ashido "I used Space manipulation to float and launch the knives. Like this." Letting the knives on his hands drop to the ground, he pick them up again using space manipulation. Floating them

They continue to talk until the door opened, revealing Aizawa-sensei walking inside the class. And the next lesson start.

----After School----

"Oh, Midoriya's here! Welcome back man."

Hearing Kirishima words (Y/N) walked to Izuku apologizing"Hey Izuku. Sorry I don't help you during the training."

"Don't think about it (Y/N). That is my fight. And I will finish it myself. Next time I will win against you!" Exclaimed Izuku full of confidence.

"Then, I will not hold back next time!"

"I don't know what you were saying back there, but that was a wild battle!" Praised Kirishima

"Nice dodging."this time praised Ashido.

"We were all super pumped after that crazy first round."

"Well Izuku. Ill go home first I'm pretty tired after the training. See you tomorrow guys."waving to his new friend (Y/N) left.