Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own BnHA, Touhou project, and pictures I used. All of this belong to their respective owners

"Good morning" - Talking

"HEY" - Yelling/Shouting

"Time stop" - Abilities

Throwing my knife - time stop condition

________________________________
Years ago
Little (Y/N) was playing alone on the swing at the garden. It was already evening at the time.
Little Izuku noticed him and coming closer.

"Hello, my name is Izuku. Who are you?" He asked with enthusiasm.
"I'm (Y/N)." The boy on the swing replied timidly. "Why are you playing alone (Y/N)?" Izuku asking with pure child curiosity. "Nobody believe I have a quirk." Looking down sadly (Y/N) answered. "I'm quirkless but I believe you have a  quirk. Do you want to be friends?" Izuku said energically.

Looking to Izuku eyes with tears filled eyes (Y/N) face change into a big smile and full of Hope
"Hai, I want to be friends with you."

"May I ask what is your quirk?"

Grinning (Y/N) place his right hand on Izuku shoulder and said

"Time Pause"
________________________________

"Look, a giant villain!!" Amazed by the fight Izuku began to pull a (H/C) haired boy with (E/C) eyes that are taller than him. This boy is (Y/N) (L/N) best friend of Izuku Midoriya a green haired boy with freckles.

"Wow.. Who's fighting him?" Asked (Y/N)
"Illegal use of abilities during rush hour, as well as robbery and assault? You're pure evil!!" Said the hero with a strick tone.

Seeing the hero Izuku entered his fanatic(*cough*fanboy*chough*) mode "It's Kamui Woods!! The popular young superstar!! Look (Y/N) he's gonna use his Preemtive binding...""lacquered chain prison!!” finished Kamui before his attack can finished a giant woman kick the villain right on the head "CANYON CANON"

*BAM*

Every onlooker were surprised by the sudden enter of the second hero. But, the male onlookers starting to take pictures after the female skin tight costume hero that was flashing her back side to the audience
"Today's my debut! Pleased to meet you all! You can call me Mt. Lady!"

"It's amazing, right Izuku?" Glancing to his right (Y/N) only can sweatdrop looking at Izuku who was muttering while taking notes furiously on his book.

_____Later at School_____

"You guys are third-years now. It's time to start thinking seriously about your future! I would hand out these career forms, BUT.... I assume you all want to be heroes!" The class raised into cheers after sensei finished talking while throwing the career forms.

"SENSEI! DON'T LUMP ME IN WITH THESE LOSERS!" Shouted with a blonde explosive hair. This boy is Katsuki Bakugou a boy with a quirk that can emits explosions from his hands
"Heh..As if I had anything like their crappy quirks." Boasted Katsuki arrogantly

"BOO""DON'T GET OVER YOURSELF KATSUKI!!" The whole class is booing at him. But sensei word started the class to chatter "Ah, Bakugou you of course must be aiming for U.A highschool."

(Y/N) PoV
I was zoning out for all of this time only to snap back when sensei says "You're also going to U.A aren't you Midoriya, and (L/N)?"

The class slowly looking at us because I sit right next to Izuku. "PFFFTT!!!!"" What a quirkless person can do?!!"" Midoriya, No way!!!!"
'How dare they belittle him'
I look toward Bakugou and see him about to jump to knock Izuku off his chair. Right before his hand reached the table, "Pause" I whisper.