Chapter 3

(Y/N) can't sleep for worrying about Izuku 'Will he passed? Failed? Terribly hurt?' many questions passed the boy's mind.

Walking to the beach side where Izuku trained. He saw a familiar thin form of a hero. "Good evening!" He greet. Surprised the hero turn his head towards (Y/N) "Good evening." All Might replied.

Walking beside All Might, (Y/N) said "I thank you for the recommendation. May I ask why?"

"Your already have total control of your quirk! The only thing left before you can become a hero is guidances. So why not U.A? I will be a teacher there too." All Might answered with honest tone.

"With you here, I can concluded that Izuku passed the exam. I will congratulates him through the phone. Have a nice night." Leaving the beautiful beach (Y/N) head home with his mind peacefull.

________________________________

Spring have arrived, with this, came a new year and the first semester of highschool for our Protagonist and his greenette friend.

"Handkerchief?" Asked the mother of (Y/N)

"Check." He answered patting his breast pocket,

"Pocket watch?"

"Check." Patting my left pants pocket

"Your Knife?"

"Of course, check." Patting his right thigh where his knife sheath camoflaged with the black uniform pants.

"All right. You're good to go, have a nice day at school." Waved (Mo/N) to her only son.

"Thanks Mom, I'll see you later after school." Smiling, (Y/N) started to walk to the train station. Meeting his friend there.
_______________________________

"This place is huge..." Awed Izuku, rushing down the hall with his friend.

"Yeah.. no kidding." Looking outside through the giant windows to see a bright blue sky. "Found it, Izuku!" Pointing to a very tall door with a 1A sign he called his friend.

'Inside the class must be a group of elites from the exam.' Nervous hitting Izuku hard. Seeing his friend shaking, (Y/N) placed his hand on the shoulder of his shaking friend. A sign that he always got his back.

"Thank you (Y/N)." Taking a deep breath, he opened the door with hope of the absence of a certain blondie and black haired boy.

But, fate is not on his side. Both of them were in his homeroom class.

"Remove your foot from that desk! Such action is insulting to our senpais who sat at that desk as well as the Craftsmen who made that desk!"

Sweatdropping at the duo. (Y/N) was surprised to see the person who was being scolded "Like I care, what middle school are you from, extra?"

"I-I'm from Somei Private Academy. My name is Iida Tenya." Said the black haired boy now named Iida.

"Somei?! A stuck-up elitist? I would enjoy--" "Hey, Firecracker!" (Y/N) decide to interrupt before the situation become dangerous.

"Shut it, stopwatch! How the hell you can get here?!" Yelled Bakugou at (Y/N). Calmly he answered "I got a recommendation to enroll here."

"WHAT !? Who?" (Y/N) answer only make him angrier. "All Might." (Y/N) said.

Many of the classmates were gaping at the (H/C) haired boy. "Tch." Bakugou clicked his tongue scanning (Y/N) from head to toe, not noticing the knife on his thigh.

"Not bringing your knife huh?"
The only answer Bakugou received was a light of shining silver on the (H/C)nette thigh when he pulled his knife halfway out.