Chapter 22

I still followed the manga!!
_____________________________

As soon as the room completely unfolded I used One for All to get to the other side quickly. There I saw a group of children huddled closer to each other, 5 or 6 child.

I approached them. 5 children, two of them had a head injuries, while the others just scratches on their limbs. They looked at me scared 'Their acting is so perfect.' I sweatdrop.

"Children! Can you walk?" I asked them. They nodded, I approached them slowly with the meaning to show that I was not a threat. "Here." I touched each of them and reverted their condition with a snap of a finger *Snap*.

Their faces were full of surprise. "I can't pick all of you up in one go. So we will have to walk there, it's not far. And you'll be save." I reassured softly. We started to walk to the designated safe zone.

At the middle ground I saw Bakugou, Kaminari, and Kirishima. "SHADDUP!! SAVE YOUR OWN DAMN SELVES!!" Did he seriously just yelled at the injured?! I approached them and said, "Kaminari! Kirishima! Show them the way to the safe zone!" I yelled and continued walking with the kids in front of me.

Right after escorting the kids I heard multiple large explosions on the distance.

*BOOOM*

"The villains have shown up, and they're on the move! You hero candidates on the scene will suppress the villains incursion, all while continuing the rescue operation." The announcer spoke. "(2ndY/N)! (3rdY/N)!" I called and two clones appeared behind me. "One of you search for more injured! The other, Protect the civies! Don't even let one of then get harmed by the villains!" I ordered, (2ndY/N) jumped to a building and dashed off to somewhere, while (3rdY/N) was on stand by at the safe zone.

I used OFA (One For All) to dashed at the villains location. I knocked down some of the minions and saw Gang Orca who was acting as the boss of the villain. I rushed to his front and punch him right on to his head, "Disappear." I said simply.

He skidded to a halt after being launched several meter back. I saw he lower his arms 'He blocked it?!' I thought with a wary expression. "I thought your quirk is time manipulation based from the data?!" He commented. I smirked, "I never let out my informations in the middle of a battle against a villain!". He is into his role, so why didn't I followed his example?

"(Y/N)! LEFT!". Without thinking I dodge to the left, narrowly missing a large wave of glacier. "TODOROKI! CHECK YOUR AIM!" I yelled to the one who sended the wave of glacier.

"blow the Heck AWAYYY!!" A large gust of wind destroyed Todoroki's glacier wall, but it also knocked the minions behind the glacier. "A villain incursion is it?! WHAT A HEATED TURN OF EVENTS THEY'VE DECIDED TO GO WITH!!" Inasa shouted, before he saw Todoroki and glared. Which Todoroki returned. 'Oh dear...' I realized how much trouble they'll create if they fight here and now

---with (2ndY/N)---

I use OFA on my legs to help me get faster to reach the safe zone. There's no more injured civilians out there on the field, so I'll help with the evacuation. "TO THE NON-COMBATANTS!! THE EAST SIDE IS CLEAR! I REPEAT THE EAST SIDE IS CLEAR!!" I yelled. "(2ndY/N)! Some of the villains managed to pass the fighting zone, protect the civilians at a close quarters! I'll try to minimize as many of them!" (3rdY/N) ordered. With that I jumped to the grounds below and carry a man with an injuries on his legs.

---With (Y/N) "real one"---

When Todoroki, and Inasa arguments, I looked toward the villains direction and saw many of them were distracted by Todoroki's and Inasa's arguments. I nudge the person beside me who was Izuku, "Do you noticed the black haired boy there?" I pointed to a boy who was seems to be a bit paralyzed. Izuku nodded, "I'll save him!" He said with confidence.

"I'll distract the villain, do it when they're already distracted." I advised. With OFA I can ran pass the minions and go straight to Gang Orca and punched him. But with his reaction time he managed to block it again. "Isn't it disgraceful for a hero to attack from behind?" He mocked me for attacking him at his distracted focus.

"I'll do anything to keep the civilians save, there's nothing disgraceful in that! AND IT'S YOUR FAULT TO GET DISTRACTED IN A BATTLE!!!" I yelled with a comical white eyes and sharp teeth. "Shouldn't you stop them?" He pointed to the arguing duo, who's attacks never made impact to the villains and keep colliding with each other. I sweatdropped at that, but I punched him again.

With his large endurance he's able to block some of my punches and kicks. While I use my shield to block his attacks. But I didn't expect him to open his mouth, and let an ultrasonic sound. The effect of it was a paralyzed me. He looked at Todoroki and dashed there.

I could only watch from my place helplessly, my control is going haywire as the side effect of being paralyzed. The minions ran off to the evacuating civilians, trying to wreak havoc there. But the black haired boy that Izuku have saved created a large tremor that destroyed the large group.

Gathering my power a little, I managed to yell out "IZUKU!!!  HELP TODOROKI AND INASA!!! (2ndY/N) AND (3rdY/N) WILL TAKE CARE OF THE MINIONS!!!"

The exam went with the heroes winning. The evacuation is almost completed so the combatants that were protecting the civilians went back and helped. They defeated the minions with ease, and with the help of my clones it when more easier. Todoroki and Inasa combined their quirks and created a large fiery tornado, trapping Gang Orca in the middle of it.

Izuku landed the last kick when the announcer voice were heard, "Ahem! At present every last H.U.C. member on the field has been rescued from impending danger. Therefore, I declare that this test is over!!". Everyone froze on their tracksz with the test is over there's no need for them to keep fighting.

"The results will be announced once a scores are tallied. Those with injuries, please proceed to the medical area... Everyone else, get changed and stand by for instructions"

"OI!! A LITTLE HELP HERE!!" I yelled when I saw everyone walking towards the exit.

---Later---

The paralizing effect have disappeared from my body, I can move freely now. Currently the whole examinees we're standing in front of a podium and a large boards. The announcer explained how they score this exam, it based from the H.U.C. members and the heroes public safety commission, that worked together and deducting points on two issues.

The screen turned on, showing tons of names on it. "(L/-(L/-(L/-(L/N)!!" I saw my name on it. Happiness, and Pride flowed through me. "I assume you've all had a chance to view the results. Next, well be handing out score sheets. We've explained the scoring system in detail, so read them over carefully."

"(L/N)." A man in black suit called me and gives me a piece of paper. "92 points? What did I do wrong?" I began to recall my memories on the exam. "!" 'I didn't asked the kids about their parents!' I smacked my face, and sulked a little.

---Later---

We we're given our license after the speech the announcer made. I saw Izuku taking pictures of his license, so I copied him. Sending the pictures to my family with the caption "I passed the exam ✌️"

In the bus, Ashido suddenly spoke something that brings the entire bus attention, "What will you cook for dinner (Y/N)?"

'Guess they really like my cooking.' I scratched my head. "It's a surprise~" I placed a finger to my lips.

---Tomorrow---

"(L/N). For four days, don't clean up the dorm. They will do it for you." Aizawa-sensei pointed to Izuku and Bakugou who have bandages on their face. It didn't take long for me to realize what they have done, so I nodded to Aizawa-sensei. "I'll be going ahead first. See you guys there." I waved and went out from the dorm.

_____________________________

A/N: There, another one done! Am I writing this to fast?

And for those who think of this as a spoiler, please don't read the chapters from 22 and above. Again, I followed the manga.