Chapter 13

A day had passed since (Y/N) helped the Meiko the little girl. He has helped around the hospital, healing people, regrowing their limbs, reverting conditions, increasing the speed of broken bones to repair, and many more.

He also already learned about human anatomy, and field aid. But medicine, he to be a doctor to learn about it in details.

He was sitting in a room with 5 kids. Apparently, all of them had a disease. But, (Y/N) healed them. Now, they're playing cards in the middle of the room

His phone rings, indicating a message was sended to him. Opening it, the message reads about a location from Izuku. Realizing what that's mean, he stands up.

"Sorry kids. But I got work to do." He said Walking to the door. "Bye bye Nii-san." The kids simultaneously said and waved.

He stopped time to look around for his friends

---Later---

He saw Iida about to get stabbed on the alleyway. (Y/N) throw his knives to the armed man, and canceled his quirk.

The stranger noticed the knives and jumped back while blocking it. "One after another... So many interruption today." The man said annoyed

"Ara, you're about to stab my friend. Of course I will interrupt that." Looking to the frozen Izuku, "Hey, Izuku. Next time please write a more specific location. Thanks to my quirk, I'm not late."

"One after another...hahh..." The man sigh. "(Y/N), You too?" Iida who was laying on the ground asked with a surprised tone.

"Yep, me too." Stopping time he picked Izuku, and the hero who were frozen in place, and placed them behind him. Noticing another person behind him, he turned, "Ara, Todoroki you're here too?"

"Yes, I was able to figure it out." Todoroki replied to the (H/C)nette. "Please take care of them will you? I have a business to settle with this guy." (Y/N) walked forward not expecting an answer from the heterochromia eyed boy.

"(Y/N), Todoroki, don't let him draw blood! Pretty sure he paralyzes opponent by ingesting their blood! That's how he got us!" Warned Izuku.

"That explains all those blades." (Y/N) said while blocking a knife by his own knife. Rushing forward he slash the Hero Killer.

Leaving a big slash mark on his chest.

"Urgh!" He grunted with the pain on his chest, "You've got some good friends, Ingenium!!" Said the Hero Killer.

"I'm not done with you!!" (Y/N) engage the Hero Killer in a close combat, locking blades left and right, trying to hit their opponent and draw their blood.

"You're pretty good kid! It's been a while since I have a good blades fight. What is your name?" Asked the Hero Killer, jumping back creating a distance between him and (Y/N).

"You can call me Clockwork. And who are you?" (Y/N) asked back. "Stain" he said simply

"(Y/N)!" Shouted Todoroki, "Let me fight him!"

"Sure. I'll provide rear support." Jumping backwards, he let Todoroki take the lead. Ices and blades took the stage. But, Todoroki's ice can't withstand the sharpness of Stain's blade.

"Why...Three of you...Just stop it. I've inherited my brother's name. I have to do this. He's mine to..." Iida shouted with revenge is evident on his face.

"Didn't I heal your brother?" Asked (Y/N) while throwing one knife at a time, careful to not hitting Todoroki.

"Yes, you healed him...But he quit his job, stating that he can't work as a hero anymore. And that's his fault!!" He explained with gritted teeth