Chapter 19

I was sitting at the couch in the living room while teaching (S/N) how to read different kanjis, and drinking Coffee/Tea/Milk. Her determined face to learn is so cute~.

*Ding Dong*

The bell rang telling us there is a guest at the front of the door. "(Y/N) dear. Can you open the door?" Mom voice asked from the kitchen. "Hai..."

I  walked to the front door with
(S/N) and opened it. "Aizawa-sensei?! And All Might?!" I saw a familiar black haired man and a thin form of All Might. Aizawa-sensei is wearing a black suit, and All Might whole body still have bandages and his right arm still have a cast.

"Please come in." I let the two inside. They did glance at a tuff of hair that hiding behind my leg. After letting them sit at the living room, I asked "I'll be frank, What do you need?"

"We need to talk to your parents." I nod and called my parents.

---Seconds later---

With my parents string across from them, I decide to make some coffee for the guests. "(S/N). I'm going to make some coffee. Want to help me?" I asked my sister who nodded. I send a nod to my parents, signing that I will distract (S/N) while they talk about the 'adult business'.

---Later---

(S/N) is bringing a tray with four cups of coffee. At the living room I saw the four adults with a serious expression on their face. (S/N) put the cups onto the table. But father spoke, "(Y/N) son. These gentleman have something to say with you. We'll wait at the kitchen." He urged mother, and (S/N) to the kitchen. I sat the couch right across of Aizawa-sensei and All Might.

"Young (Y/N). If I may ask, what is your dream?" All Might begin. "I want to create a save place for my sister to live, and being a hero will make a path to it." I spoke serious. "U.A. is creating a dorm for all of the students to live in. Do you agree to live in there?" Aizawa-sensei asked.

"Honestly, My answer is No.". "Why?" He asked. "I can't be with my sister for three years. But..." His eyes perked up at the last part, "As long as I can visit her and my parents. I agree." I smiled at the end. "But the dorm is created to protect the students." Aizawa-sensei denied. "You know. I am capable to fend off any villains that came to me, I'm capable to sneak inside the Tartarus without anyone knowing." My eyes darkened "I'm capable to kill everyone. All for one included, Every being is frozen when I'm inside the paused time condition. I only limit myself for my friends, I don't want them to see me as a monster. But if someone threatened my family, they will see hell on earth!" I concluded.

"Then we agree. You can visit your family, as long as no one know it." Aizawa-sensei said. The mood changed from tense to lighten. "Mom, Dad. We're finished." I shouted, and they came.

"You know this is quite a spacious living room." All Might pointed out while looking around. Dad laughed, "It's because of (Y/N) here. He use the space manipulation part to widen this room inside."

"You know All Might. When I trained at the summer camp, I managed to extend myself to revert conditions to the max of 6 years." I tell them, His eyes widened. "Do you want me to or not?" I asked with a smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"No... My time to be the hero is up. Even though many would say yes, I know my limit." His eyes and voice steeled. I sigh, "At least, let me heal your wounds." He nodded. I grabbed his shoulder and clicked my fingers. In seconds his broken arm was able to move. They say their farewell and leave our house.

----Timeskip----

'Mid August. The day I will move to the dormitories.'

I was standing at the door with my parents and a teary eyed (S/N). I hugged her and said, "Don't worry (S/N), I will visit as much as I can." I assure her.