Chapter 20

"As I mentioned yesterday our primary goal now is to get your provisional licenses. Hero licenses are inextricably tied to the saving of lives, so one must be properly qualified for such a heavy responsibility. Naturally, the test is incredibly difficult. Even for provisional licenses, on average we only see a 50% success rate. That's why, starting today each of you needs to come up with at least two..." He flick his finger, and the door slammed open with three figures yelled, "ULTIMATE MOVES!!"

"Ultimate moves!!"

"This is kinda like a school thing, but totally hero-like at the same time!!" The class cheered.

Ectoplasm begin the explanation, "Ultimate moves! These are your finishers. Your most unique techniques!" The Cementoss continue, "Internalized these moves. Make them your own until they become unparalleled. Combat is all about finding and making use of your particular strengths!" Midnight continue after the two with a pose, "Your moves symbolize who you are! Nowadays, pro heroes without ultimate moves are a fying breed!"

Aizawa noticed some confused face and spoke up, "Let's move forward with a more detailed explanation and a practical demonstration. Change into your costumes. And meet us at gym gamma."

---Later---

At the Training Kitchen Lab or TKL for short. Stood the whole students of 1-A, giddy to start. Until...."May I please ask a question? Why must we create ultimate moves in order to acquire our provisional licenses? Please explain the intention behind such a requirement!" Iida asked a question.

Aizawa and Midnight began to explain about it. "If you can keep a cool head and act with decisive, stable moves...that means you have a high level of combat prowess." Cementoss grinned. "There's nothing that says your ultimate moves must be an attack. For example...take Iida's Reciproburst." Ectoplasm explained. "That sort of extreme speed bosst on it's own is intimidating enough to be called an ultimate move."

"For example for an ultimate moves...(Y/N)!" Midnight called. He look at the hero with a '!'. "Attack these clones using two of your moves." Ectoplasm pointed to the clones of him. Licking his lips he said, "Roger that!"

He stepped forward knife in hand. But, he glanced at his classmates "I will use an area attack first. Dodge the knives please~"

Marking his targets he shouted, "Secret Skill: Killing Doll" he summoned a large wave of knives to all directions hitting all of the clones and 'killing' them, but also making his classmates dodge the wave of knives that were launched to their direction. "STOP IT ALREADY!!" Kirishima yelled to (Y/N) which he stopped continuing his attack. "I will never use that one on public. I promise." (Y/N) smiled noticing his classmates deadpanned.

"All right. One more." Midnight ordered and Ectoplasm creted more clones, "This time use something that are not to dangerous to your friends and civilians!" Aizawa ordered sweating a bit after dodging some knives that were launched to his way.

"All right! Secret Skill: For of a Kind"

Three more (Y/N) appeared out of nowhere and dashed to the clones. Stabbing, and slashing all of the clones.

---later---

*Pant pant pant pant* Now (Y/N) was laying on the middle of TKL panting like crazy. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" Asked a concerned Ochaco. "I'm *pant* just tired. *Pant* that took *pant* a lot from me." He tried to control his breathing.

"(L/N). Why did my quirk doesn't work on you?" Aizawa tired voice asked. "Because we are different person. Your quirk only can be use on a single person. Us 4 is a completely different individuals with different mind. That's why. Since I already have my move can I rest?" (Y/N) asked he teachers. Which they nodded, the moves from (Y/N) is enough to be called ultimate moves. So they let him take his rest.
______________________________
First person view.