Chapter 27

Sorry for the long wait. But this chapter is hard to write, and I've been playing games lately. I apologise.
_____________________________________

(Y/N) healed Kirishima yesterday and the three of them (plus Izuku) were ready to return back to the dorm.

But when they reached the school, they have to go through a bunch of inquiries and processes like questioning and else.

In the end, they're only able to return to the dorm at night.

So this is (Y/N)'s cover story. He went to stay at Sir Nighteye's office until the operation was launched, and he helped there. Simple as that.

(Y/N) went to open the door.

*Clank*

"We're bac-"

"THEY'RE BAAAAAACK!!!! THE-THEY CAME BAAAAAACK!!!" Mineta yelling alerted the whole dorm, causing all classmates (except Bakugou) to approach all of the participants in the operation

"ARE YOU GUYS ALL RIGHT?!"

"YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH A LOT!"

"We saw it all on the news!!"

"Everyone was worried about you guys."

"In any case, have some chocolate cake!"

"You troublemakers⭐"

"YOU GUYS ALWAYS COME BACK AFTER GETTING MICED UP WITH SOME CRAZY BUSINESS!! QUIT SCARIN' US, DAMN IT! AND WHERE ARE YOU (Y/N)?!?!" Kaminari yelled while half scolded them.

The boy in question rubbed the back of his head, "I stayed overnight at the office..."

"We're glad you're all okay." Shoji spoke over one of his tentacles. "Okay...? Are they okay? Mm..." Jiro muttered.

Suddenly Iida cutted through and spoke out loud "EVERYONE! I know you were all worried, But!! LET'S CALM DOWN!!"

"You all saw the news, didn't you? So you know what they went through. As classmates, we should be sensitive to their feeling and let them rest. It's not just their bodies... Their spirits must be hurting too..."

"Iida, Iida." Izuku called him. "Hm?"

"Thank you but, I'm alright."

Iida went to his pokerface, "Well then... I WAS SOOOOOO WORRIED!! NONE OF YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA HOW I--"

"You're the most intense one of all!" Sero interject

Momo quickly rushed to the kitchen, "I'll make some lavender herbal tea! It'll put your heart at ease."

"I'll help then." (Y/N) was about to ran after her before Kaminari pushed him down to the sofa. "No! You're gonna rest here!"

(Y/N) put his hands up surrendering, "Ok then." He frowned a bit. But on the inside, he smiled seeing his friends care for him.

"(Y/N)." Koda walked closer to the bot with a rabbit on his hand.

"(Rabbit 2 name)!!!" He hugged the rabbit, "Are you being a good to Koda, girl?" He asked, without expecting any reply then he put her on top of his head.

The rest of the night went pass without any commotion. A big one at least.

(Y/N) covers himself with the blanket and rest his head onto his pillow.

*Flash*

The face of the man he killed suddenly went into his mind.

'damn it..' he put a hand covering his teary eyes, 'Sorry... I didn't mean to do that. I'm so sorry...'