"Why do you do that," Smii7y asked.

"Do what," John questioned.

"Put your hair in a ponytail. If you don't like it down why don't you cut it," Smii7y said.

John frowned remembering every time his father had caught him in a ponytail. He rubbed his head feeling the ghost pain wash over him. He doesn't need to tell him anything.

"I actually like my hair long. It makes me feel free," he answered heading towards the edge of the balcony.

He had his vape clutched into his hand and looked out into the night sky. He paid no mind to his guest as he placed the vape in his mouth.

"You know that's bad for you," Smii7y said as John sighed.

"I don't care," John said taking another hit.

John doesn't mean the sarcastic comments but he wants to forgot about his life. Even if it's only for a moment.

"You've got some very protective friends John," Smii7y said.

Fitz popped into John's mind when Smii7y said that.

"You know my friends," John asked trying to confirm his suspicions.

"Well I dabble here and there but more importantly you know a guy named Cameron," Smii7y said.

It confirmed Fitz story to say the least, John thought.

"Yeah he told me to stay away from you," John said.

"Then why are you here talking to me," Smii7y asked getting closer to him.

"You're right why am I talking to you," John said getting ready to go back inside.

"Whoa whoa whoa no need to go I appreciate your company," Smii7y said pulling John towards him.

John blinked as he stared into Smii7y's eyes. His heart beats faster as he could feel his breath close to his face. John pushes back and laughed.

"I know I shouldn't be talking to you but there's something pulling me towards you," John admitted as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Is it your undying love for me," Smii7y asked.

"You wish," John said.

"Come on I'm adorable," Smii7y said.

"No I'm adorable," John said and they both laughed.

"Why does Cameron hates you," John asked making Smii7y winced.

"It's a past I rather not touch up on," Smii7y said.

"If you don't want me telling my parents about this intruder you have to tell me," John said.

"I know you won't tell on me," Smii7y said.

"Why not I can call my parents right now," John said.

"Because I wouldn't be here tonight if you did," Smii7y said making John go silent.

"So that leaves me the impression you want something from me," Smii7y said smirking at him.

"You have no proof," John said.

Smii7y was about to reply but a ring came from Smii7y's Pocket. He took out his phone and grimaced at whatever was on the screen.

"I wish I could have spent more time with you John but my friends are calling me," Smii7y said.

"Are you coming back next night," John blurted our making Smii7y chuckle.

"No I've already angered my friends enough with this venture I'll let it die down before I come again," Smii7y said as he jumped down.

John watched him go through the bushes and out of his sight. John eases his way towards the vines and slowly climbed down. When he touched the ground he looked around and realized he never been to this part of his house. It's always sectored off by masses of bushes. It makes him wonder if this is why there's no need for cameras. That there was no way for John could ever find his way through.

He decided that this was enough for now and climbed back up. He just made it to the top when his door had opened. John took off his ponytail quickly and made his way to greet his father.

"You're not dressed for bed; how can you be on time for appointments when your not even on time for bed," his father said.

"Sorry sir it won't happen again," John said.

"Goodnight then," he said leaving the room.

John sighed and looked back out the window. One day...

I spent a good 20 minutes rechecking and adding a bit more details. I think I like how it came out. I used to write in first person but as I soon continued writing third person let me add details that make the story pop.

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟