CHAPTER 26

Hey everyone! I won't be posting much on either one of my stories now because I am super busy! My grandparents are both terribly sick and school is about to start up again! Sorry for the inconvience and short chapter! <3

Peace, Love and Hunger Games,

Hannah <3

_____________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 25

We had an amazing day with each other. All we did was laugh and smile all day. I couldn't be more luckier. Peeta suddenly grabs me from behind and gives me a slight hug. I lean back onto him and we stay there for a while. Until something wet drips down my leg.

"Peeta..."

"Yeah?"

"I- I think my water just broke."

He lets go of me and turns me to face him. His face shows pure surprise.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Stay right here, I'm going to bring Rose to Haymitch's. Sit down on the couch and I'll be back before you know it!"

He races into Rose's room and wakes her up. I hear the ashonishment in her voice as she figures out I'm having the kids. They run past me, Rose giving me a sorrowful look, and run out the door, slamming to behind them. Suddenly, sharp pains wrack my body.

"Uggggggh!" I moan and clutch my stomach.

I begin to lay down, sweat making me feel cold on my forehead.

"UGHH!" I let out again.

I clench my jaw and wait for Peeta to return. In about another minute, he dashes into the house.

"Katniss! Can you walk?"

"Do you think I can walk?! I'm about to give FREAKIN' LABOR!" I scream.

I apologize and tell him not to listen to anything harsh I say during birth. He nods, picks me up, and brings me to the hospital. When we enter, everyone is staring at us. I ignore them and follow Peeta up to the front desk.

"Um hi my fiance is about.."

Another sharp pub Imerges, bigger than the last one. I cut him off with screaming.

"AH!"

The use understands, nods and motions us to a room. After about 5 minutes, they tell me to begin the birth process. This is it. I'm about to have my baby twins.