CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

I wake up still on the couch and realize I must have been asleep only about an hour or two. I yawn and scream and moan.

"OHAWWAAHAMOWOOAAAWWHHHAH"

"Katniss are you awake?"

"DO YOU KNOW THE MUFFIN MAN THE MUFFIN MAN THE MUFFIN MAN DO YOU KNOW THE MUFFIN MAN THAT LIVES ON MUFFIN MAN LANEEEEEEE?!"

(( BY GRACE BURNS! Wattpad name is; Toph_the_Earthbender :3))

"Uh oh, Daddy!" I hear Rose shout, "She's awake!"

I giggle to myself.

"KATNISSSSS IS AWAKEYYY!" I squeal.

Peeta runs in.

"Kat, your still loopy, so your gonna have to.. stay in the house today."

"Whhhaaa?! But! I was... I'M LOOKING FOR THE MUFFIN MAN! HAVE YOU HEARD OF HIM? HE LIVES ON MULBERRY SOMETHING OR OTHER."

I see Peeta resisting the urge to grin.

"WHAT IS SO FUNNY, PEETA PEETS? THIS POOR GUY IS LOST AND MADE OF MUFFIN, AND YOUR LAUGHING!"

Peeta shakes his head and walks to the kitchen. Just then, something kicks inside of me.

"WOAH NOW, HOLD YOUR HORSES. I THINK THE MUFFIN MAN IS IN ME!"

I think about how lost the poor muffin man must be, stuck inside my tummy, and tears form in my eyes.

"I'M SORRY!" I sob, "I'M SO SORRY MR. MUFFINS!" I bawl into a throw pillow, telling Mr.Muffins how sorry I am that he ended up in my tummy.

(( END OF GRACE BURNS / Toph_the_Earthbender's PART ))

"We shall have a funeral for Mr. Muffin."

"Katniss, we aren't having a funeral for a muffin."

"THAT'S MR. MUFFIN TO YOU!"

"We aren't having a funeral for Mr. Muffin."

"Meanie."

I sulk in the corner of the room. I look around and notice something is missing ....

"PEETA!!! PEETA I LOST MY NOSE! I CAN'T SEE IT!!!"

He strolls in and turns me to face him.

"It's right here."

He squeezes a lump between my lips and eyes.

"No! That isn't a nose! That's a lump!"

"That's your nose! I promise you, that is a nose!"

"Fine, I'll believe you only because you recently had a kid outside my hospital door."

Peeta falls on the ground laughing so I storm off and slam myself into the couch. I sob.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?!?! I HATE YOU!"

Peeta stops laughing and i bury my face into a pillow. I feel arms wrap around me and he sits onto the couch. He pulls me into my arms and silent tears still wrack my body. I know I will cry myself to sleep. I can tell just by my moods. Then I make a connection with Peeta's arms.

"Peeta, your arms are like a toaster .... really toasty and warm."

I burry myself as far as I can into him. I can feel his chest moving up and down and begin to sing up and down the scale to his breathing.

"Uuuuuuuup!"

"Dowwwwwwn!"

"Uuuuuuup!"

"Dowwwwwwn!"

I close my eyes. He kisses my head.

"Even though you are on loopy gas, I still love you. I have all of this recorded to show the real you later, Katniss" he whispers.

I nod. I'm too lazy to do anything else. I fall asleep in his arms as he rocks me in his toaster. ________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to thank Grace ((EveryRoseAThorne or EveryRoseAThorn)) for her bit in this chapter and being there for me the whole way! Comment, vote and fan people! Please?! :) Shankc c: <3

Peace, Love and Hunger Games,

Hannah <3