Enji Todoroki × Reader: Begin Again III

Mulai dari awal

"She likes you." You laughed. "I sure hope so!" Enji exclaimed. After swapping children so Enji had time to hold both of them, you looked at Enji who had taken a seat beside you and was currently holding the boy. "What should we name them?" You asked looking at Enji. "What about Hotaru(I am pretty sure this means 'firefly' or 'drop of flame' in Japanese) for the girl and Moeru(pretty sure this means 'burn' in Japanese) for the boy?" Enji suggested. "I love it" You said smiling like an idiot.

Soon after that you were moved to a bigger room where everyone got to meet the new babies. Everyone was super ecstatic and brought them cute little gifts. Of course, no one knew you were having twins, so they would just have to share. All Might got them a pack of blankets decorated with sayings like 'This is my hero cape!' or 'Getting lit'...you are pretty sure he had no idea what that actually meant. Present-Mic got a thing of binkis that said 'Scream Silencer', which is very ironic. Your parents got all sorts of stuff, duh, and Aizawa got a stack of baby cat onsies and a cat stuffed animal.

Everyone greeted the new lives into the world with as much happiness as they could ever give. After Shoto met the twins, you noticed he sat back, seeming to eye them from across the room....not in a bad way, more like her was curious. "Shoto?" You said causing the sea of people to part so you could see him. His expressions perked up and he walked toward you. "Do you want to hold them?" Shoto nodded meekly as you handed him Moeru. You watched as the little boy reached up with closed eyes and grabbed Shoto's finger that he was previously using to move the blanket out of the way. Smiling at Shoto's reaction, you let Enji take the other baby as you and the twins fell asleep.

(PRESENT DAY: 6 YEARS LATER)

"Put that down!" You hollered across the house at the two 6 year olds that got a hold of a glass object. "You can't catch us!" They shouted in unison turning around to bolt. But, to your fortune, they were met face to face with Enji. Who had a scowl on his face.

"What did your mother tell you to do?" He said sternly looking at them with crossed arms. "To put it down." They said softly and with regret. Enji crouched to their level. "Look at me." He said "I need you to put that back and go apologize to mommy and give her a big hug okay?" He said calmly. You stood there watching with a soft smile on your face. "Okay..." they said putting pack the object and running to give you a big hug. "We're sorry mommy!" They said with their faces buried in the fabric of your jeans. You rubbed their heads and assured them that it was okay, but to not do it again.

Then the doorbell rang and in walked a pro hero Shoto and a few of his friends. The kids ripped themselves from you and instantly ran to their brother. "Shobo!!!!!" Moeru exclaimed with his difficulty pronouncing the letter 't'. Shoto smiled and picked up both toddlers with ease. With Todoroki was Midoryia, Denki, Bakugou, Kirishima, and Sero. Denki leaned over as Shoto was talking with the twins and whispered in his ear: "How does your mom stay so hot dude?!". With an instant reaction, Shoto set the twins down softly patted their heads and then burnt Denki to a crisp.

"Watch it Sparky." He said menacingly. "Well, we are going to train outback, do you mind if we show the little ones?" Shoto questioned. "Actually, Hotaru has something to show you...don't you?" Hotaru eagerly nodded and ran outside followed by everyone else. "I have been working on this new part of my quirk!" She acclaimed and with that, she actived her quirk and her hands set on fire. But she kept going and soon the fire seemed to be melting. And soon it was lava! Shoto gasped and she laughed happily, deactivating her quirk. "I want my hero name to be Lava Girl!" She shouted. " You want to be a poorly animated American movie?" You said, everyone seeming to get the reference but the two little ones of course.

"Moooommmm!!!" Moeru whined for attention. "I want ice cream!" He stated. You rolled your eyes and replied: "I told you, we are having a birthday dinner with your Uncle Aizawa, Yagi, and Mic. Plus, some more friends of Shoto's.