Special : Halloween p2

Start from the beginning

" Wrong....t-that's not true!!" I shouted. If I admit that I like it then....then both of them wouldn't stop....thats...that's...not bad I guess but....

"OI. Don't day dream" Both of them said as I was getting lost in my own thoughts. I saw that both of them look at each other and for some reason it seems like they are exchanging thoughts.

"Huh? I look at both of them.

"If you're gonna daydream then..."

"Meh just gonna have fun"  Right after they finish each other's sentence, the brat PUsh me down on the ground, face flat as he traced his tongue down my back. He slowly sucks , bite and lick my back, leaving no place untouched.

"Haa...s-sto...top..." I tried to hold in my moans but it didn't work. I try to cover my mouth with my hands but the brat pin them down on the floor.

"If you want something to keep you quiet then..." Levi-san said as he took out his huge rod out and stick the tip of it near my mouth. "Come on, say 'ahh'" he said it with a devilish look on his face. I have to admit, they way he look was hot...but I didn't let that get the best of me. I turn to the side and bite down on my own lips to hold my voice back.

"Ha. She doesn't want you" The brat provoked LEvi"

"...Oh really?" Levi replied as he violently grab my jaw with his hand and yank it towards his rod. He puts pressure on his grip to make me open my mouth and quickly shove his huge thick rod in.

"MMM!?!?" I was shocked and was a bit in pain. His rod was all the way inside my mouth. As he shove my head in and out, my tears slowly flow down my cheeks since I could hardly breath.

"TSk" The brat clicked his tongue before violently ripping the bottom-half of my clothes off.

"HMH?!" I was shocked my his action. The brat then took off my panties and spread my private place wide.

"Let meh show you who she belongs to" The brat said to Levi as he shove his huge rod inside of me in one go.

"KYMMM!!!" I screamed. I could feel that he was in me, deep. He then moves viously in and out of me so hard that I was about to lose my mind.

"Oi, concentrate here " Levi said as he grab the back of my head and shove it in as he thrust his hips towards me. This made his rode go deep in my throat. At this point, I really well go crazy from pleasure.

"MM...Hmm" Both my mouth and my private area are being use so rough...my body keeps on twitching and I could feel that I was at my limit.

"Tsk, I'm close" Levi said as he yank my hair up a bit to make me look up at him. " Where do you want it?" He asked me but I was in no place to answer him since his thing was in my mouth...that and I have no idea what he meant. " ...You want me to COME inside you or outside?" He clarified the question

"..". I didn't know what to or how to answer him.

"...Inside?" HE asked me and I took this chance to quickly shake my head, saying 'no'. He smirked  a bit before replying " Got it, inside it is" He said. I was shocked and try to stop him but I couldn't. The pace and roughesness got more and more intense that my mind went blank. "Tsk..." He shove his twitching rod deep inside as his load explodes in my mouth.

"Haaa!!" HIs seed overflown my mouth.

"Swallow it. Take it all the way" HE said was he grab my jaw and tilt my head back a bit to make me swallow.

"..." I did as he told.

"Now open your mouth" Levi ordered. I open my mouth and there was no trace of his seed left. "...good" He chuckled a bit.

"Tsk, Pay attention here!!!" The brat said he he starts to get rougher with me.

Ha!!! Wait...I'm about to...I'm---" BEfore I could finish my sentence I came. My body was twitching non-stop. "Wa-wait!!!" Even though I just came, the brat wouldn't stop. He just went on shoving his rod in and out of me. "F-Feitan!! Wait... I- I just came!!" I shouted.

"So?" he replied back shoutly as he just keep on slamming his rod in me to the point where he actually release his seed inside of me.

"Haa...." I was so worn out but both of them weren't. The brat took his rod out and turn my wowards him as he shove his rod back in.

"Wha...why are you-" before I could finish the sentence he yank my up, I was practically sitting on his rod.

"Here" The brat said as he held my ass and starts to spread it apart a little.

"What??" I was confuse.

"Meh think you need to be honest here. You like it when both of us do you no? " The brat has an evil smirk on his face.

"Not bad~" Levi said as he move in close.

"Let's have another round" both of them said as I could see my doom.

Turns out we did it till sunrise.

In the morning

"Mmm" I slowly got up from bed and my body was aching. My throat was also very sore as well. I look to one side and saw the brat sleeping next to me shirtless. But when I look to the other side... there was no one there.

"...Levi...San?" I said his name. Was t really a trick? I know that he was here... but for some reason I can't sense his aura or energy at all.....

"You..." The brat yank me down on the bed as he hovers above me. "The first thing you say in the morning is that  guy's name?!?!" He was pissed to the max.

"T-that's..." I was about to explain to him that Levi was missing and so on but he wouldn't listen. He grab my neck and gave me a killer look.

"Looks like meh need to retrain you" he said as my mind was screaming 'NNOOOOOOO'

~~~~~~~

Levi's POV

I woke up and was on the couch. Was that a dream? Can't be though... it seems so real.

*flashback of Yuki's teary face*

"Hmph, not bad...not bad at all" I chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that u guys enjoy this chapterrrrr