Chapter 19 ||

Jayda Pov:

"Mama, I am not naming my son no damn Troy. That's too basic." I said as we walked down the aisle at the grocery store.

"Well, if the baby is a her, name her Bella." My mama said. That actually is a cute name, even though it is common.

"Ok, that's cute. I will be sure to add that to my name list." I said with a smile.

"Jayda?" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around and it was Melissa with Pooh & Kash.

"JayBay!" Pooh cheered running up to me.

"Hey Pooh." I said with a lil laugh as I hugged her.

"Hey Melissa." I said as she walked up to me behind Pooh.

"How's everything?" Melissa questioned.

"With me & Lucas?" I said with a chuckle as I rolled my eyes just thinking bout the fool. "Same old same old." I added shaking my head.

Ever since I went to get my mama, he been distancing his self. He picks me up and take me to my appointments. Hell and every once in a while he'll take me to eat after my appointments. He calls me every other day checking on me, making sure I'm straight. But I don't think he's straight. I be wanting to check on him but hell from the looks of it he don't want to be bothered with me for real.

"Maybe you should just go check on him. Like what's the worst that can happen?" She said.

"You right. I'll go over there tonight." I said.

"Well let us get going. Come on Pooh so we can finish getting the stuff to make smores." Melissa said then Pooh grabbed on to her hand then they walked off.

"So, why is Lucas' child with them?" My mama questioned once they was out of sight.

"They is Pooh's biological parents." I said then explained the whole situation.

.
..

"Hey." I said as Lucas let me in his house.

"Wassup." He said then shut the door behind me.

"How you been?" I questioned walking over to the couch. "You needa clean this place up." I added.

"I been good. And hell you clean it." He said sitting down on the couch with me. "What you doing here, Jayda?" He questioned.

"Dang, I can't come check on my baby daddy?" I questioned.

"Jayda, I'm distancing myself from you because I don't fuck with yo mama. And everybody know I can't control my mouth, especially around a motherfucker I don't like. So, I'm distancing myself from your house. And I know if I end up saying something to your mama, it's gone break us apart. And I don't want to be on bad terms with you because you is carrying my child and when he or she come it's gone be dysfunctional. Jayda, you give out too many chances without them apologizing for what the fuck they did. You let people run over you, she made you feel like it wasn't a choice for you to get her because she's your mother. But Jayda, you grown. You need to learn how to tell folks no, family and all. She hasn't apologized for none of her actions but instead she living her life like she ain't done nothing wrong because you're not addressing it. And then you got Tay and Trilla living in your house without paying not one bill. Jayda, they both grown as fuck. Tay can go out and get a job just like Trilla can also. You got them living off you for free without even saying nothing to them. And then you finna have our child. All they asses needa find them somewhere else to go even yo mama. They grown, you ain't gotta provide for them." He said letting it all out.