Chapter 11 |

Jayda Pov:

"What Trilla?" I said answering my phone. Hate when folks call me out my damn sleep.

"Help me get Lucas out of jail." He said then that really caught my attention.

"What he in jail for?" I questioned raising up from the bed.

"I'll tell you when you get in my car, I'm finn pull up grab ya wallet." He said then hung up the phone. I sighed heavily and got out the bed. If it wasn't for Pooh, his ass would've stayed in jail.

I went to my drawer and grabbed some of my pj shorts and a tank top and slid em on since I only had on my bra and panties. Bout time I slid on my Nike slides Trilla was outside blowing the horn. He just gone have to wait I gotta at least put some mouthwash in my mouth. I walked to the bathroom and did exactly that. Then after grabbed my phone and left out.

"Hey y'all." I said to Trilla and Tay as I got in the backseat. They both said their heys.

"So what happened?" I questioned.

"Domestic violence." Was all Trilla said. All I could do was shake my head.

"Domestic violence to who?" I questioned.

"Omeretta." He said. This bitch don't regret shit he did how the fuck you gone mess around with the same girl you cheated on me with.

"I oughtta not pay for shit, how the fuck you gone mess with the same bitch you cheated on me with. That tells he meant to cheat." I said getting mad. I don't want to get him out but I know that's gone break Pooh's heart.

.
..

We all sat in my p room in silence.

"Can I talk to you right quick in private?" I questioned looking over at Lucas.

"Yea." I said then he followed me to my back room.

"Wassup?" He said once we got in my room and took a seat on the edge of my bed.

"What made you put your hands on that girl?" I questioned.

"Because she put her hands on me." He said.

"Ok and what led to that? Like what's the full story?" I questioned.

"That's what you wanna talk about? Jayda my life isn't your business no more, and if getting a divorce gotta solve that then give me the papers." He snapped. That's exactly what I been waiting for but not in this way. But it is what it is. And I passed him them divorce papers with a pen exactly like he said.

.
..

"Why is you moving around for? You finn make me go home." Tay said as I plopped down on the couch beside her.

"It's just feel weird now that we're getting a divorce. Like a part of my life is gone. And the fact that I wanted this divorce so bad so I can go on with my life. And now it's just depressing." I said.

"If you miss him you needa tell him Jayda before it's too late." She said.

"I don't miss him, and I'm not finn keep moping around because Kodie finn take me out." I said then stood up from the couch. Kodie is this girl I met at on of Cedes parties. She's a stud, you know the girls that dress like a boy.

"And go where?" She questioned.

"This lil rap battle party something hell. I don't really know." I said then Tay started shaking her head.

"Lucas rap, he might be there." She said.

"Naa, he seem a lil too down to go out." I said shaking my head.

"That don't mean nothing, but you have fun girl. I guess I'll just spend the night here because I don't got time to be dealing with Talia & Jamison." Tay said. I be feeling bad for Tay sometimes because Talia lowdown ass be treating Tay like shit, and Tay don't be doing nothing because she don't wanna end up fighting with Talia and taking it all out of proportion. I told her she could stay with me but she didn't want to because of the fact that her and Trilla be fighting and she don't wanna bring that in my house but I don't care because Talia be doing her so wrong.

"Why don't you just stay here? Tay you really ain't gotta deal with them." I said. "Hell I be lonely sometimes." I added.

"Jayda we already went over this." She said with a sigh.

"Whatever, I'm finn go get ready." I said then walked off.

.
..

This party was lit. Everybody was having a good time and folks was really getting out here performing.

"You get up there and rap." Kodie said pushing me towards the stage.

"Girl, I'm gone embarrass you and me both." I said with a lil laugh.

"I already know." She said laughing.

Lucas Pov:

One thing I couldn't miss was a rap party. We had so many of these back in my hometown.

"I don't even know why you made my ass come like I can rap or something." Trilla said as we looked at the crowd.

"Trilla other folks is here just to have fun not to rap. Don't start that complaining shit." I said then glanced at him then back at the crowd.

"Mann, I'm finn go over there." He said pointing at a group of girls, all I could do was shake my head.

"Tay gone beat yo ass." I said then he shoo'd me off and continued walking over there.

"Wassup Lucas." Boss said coming towards me.

"Wassup." I said dapping him up.

"You needa come back, I miss rapping with yo ass." He said.

"Naa I'm good, I gotta new and better producer back in my hometown." I said flashing a smile.

"Mannn you a fool." He said laughing. "Come over here with the crew." He said but I shook my head.

"Naa, Imma just walk around to see who's all here." I said knowing Omeretta ass gone be over there and I don't got time for her shit.

"Nigga, bring yo ass over here." He said then I kept shaking my head and right when I looked over Omeretta was bringing her ass towards me.

"Mann, get yo friend." I said then he looked behind him seeing Omeretta.

"Who? Omeretta?" He questioned but instead of answering him, I walked away. I looked back and this bitch was following. I don't know if this bitch crazy or what.

"What the fuck do you want bruh?" I said turning around.

"Can we talk?" She questioned.

"Hell nawl. Retta fuck you." I said then walked off and surprisingly the girl didn't follow after me.