Chapter 10 ||

Omeretta at the top ^^

Christmas Day

Jayda Pov:

Since it's Cristmas I decided to have a lil get together at my house. I invited Tay, Talia and her baby girl, Trilla, Jamison, Mercedes, and Calia. Y'all remember my lil sister Calia, right? I even decided to invite Lucas and Pooh but I doubt they show up due to the fact Lucas upset about a divorce.

"Thank you so much for helping me, everybody wanna act fucking sleep." I said to Cedes as she fixed up the table.

"Girl, I didn't have nothing better else to do so why not?" She said.

"Ooo shit it smells good in here." I heard Trilla yell out.

"Trilla come here, I need a favor." I yelled back. I been waiting for his ass to get here so he can go by and wake Talia them asses up since his ass wouldn't answer the phone.

"What you want? Blowing my damn phone up and shit." He said walking in the kitchen with Lucas behind him.

"Go to Tay them house and wake them up. They supposed to be making these damn cupcakes. Please?" I said then he looked at Lucas.

"Hell, you needa be asking him. I'm not the one driving." He said pointing at Lucas.

"Here you can drive up there, I don't feel like it." Lucas said passing him his keys.

"You need me to do anything else while I'm out because after that I'm staying in." Trilla said.

"Naa, thank you though." I said then he shoo'd me off then walked off.

"Where Pooh at?" I said looking at Lucas.

"My auntie came and got her last night. I needa sleep some more, you got somewhere I can lay down at?" He asked.

"The guest room kinda messy right now, you can just lay in my bed. It's the last room on the right." She said then I walked off to the back. Right when I walked in these pictures on my dresser caught my attention.