Chapter 2 ||

Lucas Pov:

(One month later)

"Wassup, whatchu call me over here for?" Trilla said walking in my house spotting me on the couch.

"Mann we gotta make up a plan, I want him and his partnas dead. That man tried to kill me knowing I gotta lil girl." I said as he took a seat on the other couch.

"You know I'm down with whatever but are you sure you wanna do this? Look you gotta happy lil family and you know Jayda gone trip." He said then I smacked my lips.

"Yea, I got a happy lil family that he almost took me from. I know Jayda gone trip but hell this is my life we talking bout I'm grown." I said then he shook his head.

"Iight so what's your plan?" He said. That's my nigga fr. He always there when I need him.

"I'm trynna do this shit like next week. I been walking everyday to get my strength back and you know my lil therapist got me in the gym. But anyways, I gotta couple of homeboys down there that's been plotting on Kash ass so we just gone all link up and set his ass up." I said then Jayda walked in the house and Trilla dumb ass gone jump making shit look suspicious.

"Jayda you can't just be walking in without knocking like that." He said then she stopped and looked at him like he was crazy.

"Boy this my damn house." She snapped then Tay and Talia came in behind her.

"Where y'all been?" I said looking over at them. Out of the bunch Talia ass was cheesing hard as fuck.

"House hunting for Talia and Tay." Jayda said walking over to me.

"House hunting? Y'all trynna leave me?" I said pretending to be sad.

"Hell yea, I'm tired of hearing y'all in the middle of the night." Talia said rolling her eyes.

"This them right here." Tay said then started banging on the wall moaning saying 'yes daddy'.

"See first of all I don't say daddy." Jayda said as I started laughing. These motherfuckers funny as fuck and really got some nerve.

"So you haven't called me that before?" I said with a smirk.

"If I ever called you that it's because you made me now shut up." She said rolling her eyes.

"Lemme tell y'all bout Mercedes crazy ass." Trilla said. They broke up about 3 weeks ago because Cedes came up to his job and acted a fool and got him fired all because she thought he was cheating and he really wasn't.

"Oh lord what her ass do?" Jayda said sitting down beside me.

"So y'all know how I just got my new crib, right? Well me and the landlord was in the house and she was going over all the paperwork. Why when the landlord wall right out my damn door Cedes crazy ass was trynna fight her. Like the bitch got some type of problem thinking I was fucking the woman because the woman walked out my house. So now her ass gotta trespass out there." He said and all I could do was shake my head. I'm glad Jayda ass ain't like that.

"How do she know where you stay anyways?" Jayda questioned.

"That tracking shit on my phone. I destroyed that damn phone and got a new one this morning. When I say I'm done trying with her, I'm done. She think the shit she doing is attractive but that shit ugly as fuck. The only thing that attracts me is a chill ass female. I'm surprised I put up with her ass for so long." He said. I was surprised of how he was talking bout her because this is literally his first time actually saying negative shit about her and being so serious about it.

"You really didn't even have to destroy your phone all you had to do was cut your location services off." Tay said coming in the living room and taking a seat beside me.

"Naa I had to destroy that bitch, I don't want no dealings with her at all. All them damn memories in that damn phone of us." He said.

"Boy y'all gone get right back together. But anyways bae listen, we found this very affordable 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house. So if we help Talia and Tay get in there by next week then they can just have Tay's birthday party and also celebrate for their first own house all together." I said telling Lucas the plan since me, Tay, and Talia already talked bout it.

"I'm leaving next week remember that performance I was telling you about that's out of town?" I said. I hate lying to her but it is what it is.

"I forgot all about that. We'll figure out something." She said.

"We can go look at it tomorrow and all that." I said then she nodded her head.

.
..
Jayda Pov:

"I wish you would cut that bright ass laptop off." Lucas mumbled as he turned over in the bed.

"Hold up, I needa check my emails." I said going to gmail.

"Ain't shit probably in there but spams." He said then I smacked the back of his head.

"I could have emails about my hair salon." I said then he turned back over facing me. I continued scrolling down my emails until this certain email caught my eyes. High school teacher opportunity

I clicked on the email and I was basically given a job as a temporary teacher at the high school I used to attend.

"Bae, read this." I said showing him the laptop. After a minute of reading it, he started smiling.

"Ain't shit probably in there but spam." I said mocking him then he started laughing.

"I know yo ass ain't talking, you was the one saying don't no school want a young ass teacher." He said playfully mushing my head.

"Do I look like a person that would be a teacher?" I questioned then he looked at me.

"Hell nawl, but hell looks can be deceiving." He said.

"The only thing is why am I a cosmetology teacher instead of a math teacher?" I said. "I put on that teacher job website that I wanted to be a math teacher." I added.

"They probably seen that you owned a hair salon business and the only position left was a cosmetology teacher. Hell it don't matter, you know about all that stuff." He said he said shutting my laptop.

"Yea, I guess. The email told me to go up there Thursday at 10 so I'll see what's up then." I said then got comfortable in the bed.