Chapter 14 ||

Jayda Pov:

"Talia." I said shaking her to wake up.

"What?" She groaned turning over in the bed putting the cover over her head.

"Wake the fuck up. Damn you see I'm trynna talk to you." I snapped then she finally raised up from the bed.

"What?" She questioned.

"Why you telling Omeretta my business?" I questioned.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said getting out the bed walking towards the door.

"Yes the fuck you do because why you're walking out the room?" I said following behind her.

"I'm walking out the room because I'm not finn deal with your bullshit." She said then I grabbed her arm so she can look at me.

"Talia, this not a joke. Why is you telling her what the fuck I got going on? Shouldn't nobody know about me getting raped if you ain't close to me. So why is the shit getting around? You wouldn't want me telling all your business out like that. And I know she ain't lying because why out of all people would tell me it's my sister. Then you cool with the girl, like you wasn't just telling me to beat her ass. Talia you a real lowdown ass lil girl and I see what Tay be talking bout now. You only thinking about your damn self." I said then pushed her away from me.

"How am I only thinking bout my damn self? I been going through a lot lately and every time I come talk to you, you just drown me with your damn problems. So yea, me and Omeretta became friends and she been there more than you have ever been. And I didn't tell her that you got raped for her to throw it in your face, I told her so she could have sympathy." Talia said but that don't fix shit.

"I don't give a fuck why you told her, it should've never came out your mouth period Talia. And all you had to do was say, Jayda I'm going through something right now. Like I would've listened to your problems. And then she know more shit about me, what you been doing? Talking shit about me to her?" I said.

"Does it really matter? You don't even act like my fucking sister. Hell, you're more closer to Tay than you are to me. Maybe she should be your damn sister." She said then there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Talia yelled out.

"Retta." The person said on the other side of the door. I don't know what it was but my anger just took over my whole body. I grabbed Talia by her hair and slung her across the ground and just started throwing punches straight to her head.

"Stop." She cried out but I ignored it all til I felt multiple hands pull me off of her.

Lucas Pov:

"Who the fuck keep knocking on this damn door." I said getting out the bed. I should've went to my damn house, wouldn't have to deal with no interruptions but Jayda wanted me to come over here.

"Who the fuck is it?" I said, whoever this is keep waking me up out my damn sleep.

"Kodie." The person said. Who the fuck is Kodie? I opened the door and it was that dyke girl, the one in the pictures on Jayda's dresser. Well they was on there they gone now.