Chapter 13 ||

Jayda Pov:

It was 3 in the morning and I couldn't sleep worth shit. Like Pooh been heavy on my mind. She's not even mine but I swear it feels like she is. And I don't wanna lose her.

I knocked on Lucas room door waiting for a reply. I just knew he couldn't be sleep, because how could you sleep through something like this?

He opened the door and his eyes was blood shot red.

"Wassup?" He said opening the door wider so I could come in.

"Hey." I said walking in his room. "You need some sleep." I added taking a seat on the edge of his bed.

"I know, I just can't go to sleep. I want my daughter." He said walking over to the bed and sitting beside me.

"She gone get through. She's too young to go so soon. Think of the positive." I said then he started nodding his head.

"Why are you here in my room?" He questioned.

"Because when I was down and out bad you was there, so why not be there for you? A whole lot of shit was going through my head, so I don't know what's going through yours. And I just don't want you to feel like you in this alone." I said.

"Well, cheer me up then." He said then my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was Kodie. I ignored it because it was the wrong time.

"So, you remember that time Pooh had to go to the dentist and she wouldn't let them put that shot in her mouth unless they gave you the shot?" I said bringing up old memories.

"Hell yea, that shit had my mouth numb as hell." He said cracking a lil smile.

"I was surprised they even did it." I said.

We continued to bring up old memories til it was like 6 something in the morning.

"Ok, It's getting real late we both needa get some sleep." I said standing up from the bed.

"Wait, I gotta tell you one more thing before you leave." He said then I looked at him.

"Wassup?" I said.

"Sit back down." He said then I did what he said.

"Omeretta thought me and you was still messing around, that's what lead her to putting her hands on me and me putting my hands back on her. But now that I think about it Jayda, I really can't let you go like this. There's nobody in this world that's like you." He said.

"Lucas why are you just now telling me this?" I said. It's too late for all that, I'm moving on with my life and I'm not trynna look back.

"Because I'm just now realizing Jayda, you not even acting like yourself no more. You not fucking gay. You just too stuck in the moment. I'm telling you this before you get yourself in something that you really don't want. You can't just sit here and lie like you still don't have feelings for me Jayda because if you didn't you wouldn't have came to my room." He said.

"Lucas I'm trynna move on and in order to do that I gotta let the past go." I said.

"Move on for what? Just to prove a point? Once you prove that point what's gone happen next?" He questioned.

"Lucas, it's time for me to go." I said standing up.

"Naa, you're not leaving." He said standing up and grabbing me.

"Why are you doing this? You wanted Omeretta, you got her. She got yo ass locked up, now look what you're doing now. I'm not yo rebound." I said.

"You sound dumb as fuck. How could you be my rebound when you the only person I want? The only reason I ran to Omeretta when we broke up because I knew you wasn't just sitting at home depressed about the shit so why should I? But Jayda fuck all that, we are meant for each other. God, ain't just let us get this far for us to give up. Pooh loves you like you her mama. My mama even loved you, hell my lowdown ass auntie even loves you." He said. I can't fight it nomore. Maybe this is what I need.

I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer to me.

"Whatchu trynna do?" He said with a smirk. I smashed my lips into his and one thing led to another.

.
..

"She has improved throughout the night. From the looks of it, if she's able to continue improving then she'll be out of here in no time." The doctor said with a smile.

So much sighs of relief went through out the room. I'm just glad she's okay, I wouldn't know what to do if I lost her.

"Thank you, doctor." Lucas said from across the room.

"You're welcome, I will be back in a few to check on her. If there's any problems just click the red button on the remote. Her breakfast should be coming in any minute now. So when she wake up, she'll be able to eat." She said then left out and a minute after she left there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Lucas yelled out. I thought it was the person bringing Pooh's breakfast but once I realized who it was, I looked right at Lucas. Omeretta. She had balloons and a teddy bear with her along with a gift bag.

"Why are you here?" Lucas questioned standing up.

"I heard Pooh was in the hospital so I had to come see my girl." She said sitting the teddy bear and stuff down.

"Heard from who?" He said.

"From Jayda's sister." She said then looked over at me. Then everybody in the room looked at me.

"What you mean from my sister?" I questioned.

"You ain't know? Me and your sister real good friends, she let me know about everything." She said. "She even told me how your mama let you get raped but I'm not gone speak on all that because this not about you, this is about Pooh." She said. I was shocked as fuck because I know she ain't lying because how the fuck she know about that?

"Aye Omeretta, you gotta go. Pooh good. Thank you for stopping by but you just started some deep shit." Lucas said walking her to the door. Surprisingly the bitch left without causing a scene.

No wonder Talia always busy, like this shit just made me mad. How could my own sister go out and run her mouth bout personal shit like that? Especially to Omeretta.

"You better tear a hole in that lil girl ass." Trilla said breaking the silence.

"Mann shut up." Lucas said. I was too mad to even joke around.

.
..