Chapter 7 ||

Trilla at the top ^

Jayda Pov:

"Bruh get the fuck home right now." Lucas said into the phone with anger all in his voice.

"Lucas I'm at work, what's going on?" I questioned.

"Where that lil girl at?" He questioned.

"Who? Alexis? She went to her doctor's appointment." I said then he hung up the phone. I looked at my phone confused because something gotta be going on if he hung up on me like that but I'll just deal with it when I get off.

.
..

"Hey Pooh." I said walking in the house while she was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey JayBay." She said looking at me then back at the tv.

"Lucas." I yelled out as I walked to the back but no response. I opened the room door and the room was literally destroyed. Everything that was supposed to be on the dresser was on the floor and his xbox busted in and our tv was gone but no Lucas. What the fuck?

I walked out the room and to Alexis' room and the tv out of there was gone too. Now I was confused for real. I left out her room and went to Trilla's room and he was laid out on the bed sleep with Tay and his tv was gone too.

"Trilla." I said shaking him.

"What?" He mumbled waking up.

"What's going on?" I questioned then he raised up from the bed stretching. Then I heard a door slam shut. I hurried up and got up and walked to the room door and it was Lucas.

"Pooh go put on yo shoes. Tt Cedes bout to come get you." He said then she ran off all happy to her room.

"Lucas what is going on?" I questioned.

"Where the fuck my shit at? That's the question." He said with an attitude.

"Lucas I been at work and you want me to know off top what the fuck is going on? All I see is TVs missing and our fucking room destroyed and yo ass just mad at the wor-" I said then stopped talking realizing what the fuck is happening. "Alexis stuff gone?" I questioned.

"Yea her shit gone. And my mama necklace gone." He said catching me off guard. I never seen Lucas go crazy but I know I'm finn see it real soon. I stood there stuck, I didn't know what to say. And I didn't want my response to come out the wrong way.

"So you don't got nothing to say? Yo ass the one that let the bitch in my house." He snapped at me.

"What you mean Lucas? How the fuck was I supposed to know she would've done this shit? I know you mad right now but you ain't gotta take it out on me because I'm not the one who took it Lucas." I snapped back.

"Jayda don't fucking act clueless like we haven't already had this conversation. Yo ass the one that told me how she stole from that girl and what did I tell yo ass? That I don't trust her staying here and you gone say she wouldn't do you like that because you her teacher. Jayda don't nobody give a fuck bout us especially not no damn student. I can't even believe I still let you have the bitch in my shit after you told me she was a thief. Mann I'm done talking bout the shit and I'm not gone calm down til my shit come back in this house." He yelled.

"Where's Pooh?" I heard Cedes' voice say then me and Lucas turned in her direction as she was standing in the hallway.

"Pooh come on." Lucas yelled out then she came running out her room and right to Cedes.

"You good Jayda?" Cedes said looking over at me.

"What you mean is she good? You needa be asking me am I good. But everything revolves around Jayda ass right? She's not the one hurting right now, I am." He said snapping at her now.

"My bad, Lucas. I hope whatever going on gets fixed because Pooh don't need to be around it." She said then picked Pooh up and left.

Lucas POV:

"I'll be back bruh." I said then walked out the house. I remember when I gave my mama that necklace when she left me and moved down here and she wore it everyday until her last day and now it's gone.

"Lucas be careful." Jayda yelled out the door, I ignored her and kept walking towards my car.

.
..

"Lucas you good?" Omeretta said coming in the studio room.

"Yea, I just need some time alone right now." I said but instead of her leaving she walked farther in the room.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'm going through a crisis also." She said taking a seat next to me.

"Jayda let one of her students stay with us after she knew the girl was a thief, now the girl stole my mama's necklace and all the valuable shit in my house. Like I never felt so disrespected in my life and Jayda act like she don't give a fuck. I never been through so shit like this and it's just too much. Like how could somebody do some shit like that when I got a lil girl." I said not noticing the tears coming down my face. I'm not crying because I'm sad, I'm crying because I'm mad as fuck.

"Want me to find her and beat her ass since Jayda won't be able to do it?" She said making me laugh. "I mean I'm not saying Jayda weak, I'm saying because she's a teacher and can't fight her students unless she wanna lose her job." She added then started smiling. It's just crazy how she could make me laugh during a bad time like this.

"But listen for real Lucas, don't nobody give a fuck about you having a child when it comes to materialistic things and money. So if they had to take from you than let them have it because it seems like they needed it more than you did. Your mother wouldn't want you down here acting a fool over that necklace, she just wanna see you succeed. So don't go out here and do nothing that you might regret." She said then stood up from the couch.

"Naa, sit back down. I feel more better talking to you." I said pulling her back down to the couch.

"Lucas, you g-" she said then I smashed my lips into hers. All the anger in me just instantly left my body.

Jayda Pov:

I watched the whole thing. Makayla helped me find Alexis and I got all Lucas stuff back but now I'm watching him kiss on this girl? And then how calm he was to her after snapping on me. I don't even know how I should feel. I grabbed the door knob and then Makayla grabbed me.

"No don't do it, you're gonna embarrass yourself. Just come on." She whispered and I let it go and left out of the building.