Chapter 23~

Chapter 23 ~ My Story?

...::~-*-~::...

I sighed and glared at Hunter, who eyed me with a mischievous look. "It's a long story." I scratched the back of my head.

"We have all day." Hunter smirked as Aurora eagerly nodded and Gray, Xavier and Roland gave a solemn nod. Dylan seemed to be more interested in the sand beneath him. "Right? Headmistress?" The Headmistress then nodded and teased me with her smile.

"Go on, Magnolia. We've been dying to hear." Headmistress scooted closer to me.

"Well. It all started when I heard noises coming from the throne room. And when I go and check it out. My parents were having a fight with my brother, it didn't ended with a kiss on the forehead. Instead, it ended with Oliver's scythe on my father's heart and his spell pierced my mother's heart, both literally and metaphorically." I looked away and let the silence calm me down, until Hunter decided to speak.

"Why?"

"I wonder that myself as well. He thinks I have his beloved royal stones. Or... Fensus just told him so." I hated the way I thought back there. I even thought that Oliver could change, that is until Oliver himself has proven that he can not. "I thought he could change... But, he's just a manipulative, arrogant and a bloody jerk who doesn't deserve anyone's trust!" I stood up. "I can't take this anymore!" I yelled at them, I noticed Dylan shift his head up. "I don't understand how 'talking' could solve MY problem! My parents died two days ago and I-I..." I clenched my fists and fled. Or at least tried to.

"You're not going anywhere, young lady." I felt a rough material in my wrist and when I turned around, I saw the sycamore's roots firmly gripping my wrist and not just me. Aurora, Hunter and Xavier's wrist were secured and Dylan, Gray and Roland's feet were tightly held by the roots. "None of you are. We all must face the reality so that we can move on from the past and move towards our future. Now, continue your story, young lady. Do you have the Royal Stone?"

"No. My parents hid it somewhere, knowing them, they probably handed it over at Lord Ali." I growled and sighed. "Oliver was the one who deactivated the bond between me and Lowelltrius during the ritual. That was why we activated the academy's securities."

The Headmistress nodded and looked at my belt. "Can you introduce to everyone your weapon?"

"You mean the weapon I used to spear my brother? Well, yes, of course." I whipped out my Weapon Key with my free hand which is my left and then and there, the key soon formed into a spear. And I twirled it with one hand, but, since I'm right handed, I failed to even do a full circle and the sharp end of my spear ended up between Hunter's legs. "I'm sorry." I took the spear and turned it into a key.

Hunter's bright red eyes was still wide as ever, with a drop of sweat dripping down his forehead. "Creepering-jitters, Magnolia! Headmistress, can you please get this crazy Wolvarian princess away from me!" Hunter pouted and Gray and Aurora roared in laughter.

"Hey! It was just an accident." I sighed and tucked my key behind him.

"My parents... I haven't found them yet. They went missing four years ago and I have no idea where they went for the past years. They know that I came from a rich background, so, they did their best to get me into this academy and they were the ones who took care of me." Roland said as the tip of his long ears turned pink.

"Who were 'they'?" Hunter asked as Roland looked away.

"Commoners." He answered and clutched on his legs.

"See? Commoners like me aren't that bad, even though they came from different kingdoms." Hunter yowled proudly and looked at the rest of us. "So, me, Magnolia and Roland have already shared our stuff. Which leaves Aurora, Gray, Xavier and Dilly Dylan."